Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guts120

Beta Mode

Beta/Pro Mode!

We have God Mode, and Mod Mode, so why not Beta Mode? It's either a pair of wings, or a faint yellow glow, and it means that Betas and Pros can fly, but still hit blocks. It's activated by B, and can be deactivated. Also, arrows affect you. What do you think, besides that it's 'unfair for non-betas'?

#2 Before February 2015

PankenwiCado

Re: Beta Mode

It's very cool, but for non-betas, like me... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

guts120

lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Cool, but I don't really like it. People could and would exploit this to by-pass portions of the level. With some, you could just fly to the code upon entering the level. I don't want to have to enclose everything and make so you can't fly ahead of everybody else when I make a level. Plus, boss levels would become very unfair.

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

^well if you could only use it if you have the code problem solved right?

Although I am a beta, I still don't like the idea that much.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#6 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

If you have the code then you can fly around anyway, so it's kinda pointless.

#7 Before February 2015

BigSpender$$$$$$$$

Yeah hes right ppl who have beta could get the code real fast and probally troll there are alot of beta's out there so thats a bad idea really but nice suggestion. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

guts120 wrote:

lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Please do not spam. If you have nothing to contribute to a topic, don't post there.
Warning issued.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

Spinza

Well, not to offend you, but, I rather dislike this idea.   I know, beta users should have more privileges, but this isn't ideal.   Sorry.   :\

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This is horribly pointless imo.

#11 Before February 2015

guts120

[sarcasm]Thanks for the constructive criticism KRAZYMAN50, BigSpender$$$$$$$$, Spinza and SquidMan338. [/sarcasm]

The reason for this [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags, is that you basically all said the same thing: this idea sucks. Master1 sort of gave me something to work with which is why he isn't on this list. Please post comments with helpful advice e.g. 'it could be time limited' or ' you have to get it with energy' or 'the owner has the choice to turn it of'. You didn't just have to say 'this idea sucks' did you?

#12 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

'nuff said.

#13 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Yea, not gonna happen.

#14 Before February 2015

Link222

fail. 100% trollable because betas can just fly around and get code cheating (if the level has a code box)

#15 Before February 2015

magic277isback

I SAY: NO!!!

guts120 1423738165223267

Board footer