Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

EveryBody Edit's block idea. [Read]

I think they should make A pure white block. I know this has been suggested before I'm sure of that. I like to make smiley art alot and I'm pretty good at it but I usely need A pure white block for the teeth. So what do you think about this suggestion please post A comment and tell me what you think. I would be happy to see you post on my topic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Re: EveryBody Edit's block idea. [Read]

Not sure how many people have suggested this, though I do know that I have (nice timing, in fact. I posted a comment on this game on Kongregate.com about two days ago suggesting this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue).
I would like to see this added, though other than art, I don't see any real reason it needs to be. Maybe the completely black blocks package could be turned into a package with completely black, white, red, blue, green, and yellow blocks? That would be a little more interesting.

#3 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

That's A great idea but I hope sometime they do that. :l

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

@SquidMan338: The mineral back has all of those but black@white, and we already have the fully black block.
@xRichTofenx: Yeah it has been suggested, many times actually. I still like the idea and hope it gets made though.

Last edited by Master1 (Feb 23 2012 8:15:10 am)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Yeah I know it has been suggested many times. I just want them to make those block's white is A block they should of made before.

#6 Before February 2015

CheesyCake

Blocks!

I think more purple, yellow, and pink blocks should be made. :3 Also, I think a neon background should be made. One that isnt as neon as the blocks and just to have it for shading pourposes. Another thing, there need to be more orange and navy/dark blue blocks. There arent enough. There actually arent any dark blue blocks and only like 3 or 4 orange. This might be a stupid idea, but: I think there should be a world as big as the EE screen. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Size: 636x636.

Off Topic- Purple and Yellow are two of my favorite colors and there arent many pink ones.

Please, consider making more blocks.
Smilies!

I think there should be some smilies like this:
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile only without the teeth.
>:)
>:O
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile with a tounge sticking out

~Thank you.

PS: Some are probably REALLY stupid ideas.
Another thing: (lol) When I open up to my worlds, I wish they would show the names of them. Also, like many other people are saying, we should be able to add friends and mark some worlds as favorites.

Last edited by CheesyCake (Feb 24 2012 10:50:47 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

CheesyCake wrote:

Smilies!

I think there should be some smilies like this:
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile only without the teeth.
>:)
>:O
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile with a tounge sticking out

~Thank you.

PS: Some are probably REALLY stupid ideas.
Another thing: (lol) When I open up to my worlds, I wish they would show the names of them. Also, like many other people are saying, we should be able to add friends and mark some worlds as favorites.

They aren't stupid, but just so you know you are off-topic with these suggestions....You should either post these ideas in separate threads or post them in related suggestions where they would be on-topic. This would help these ideas get noticed.

#8 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

we already have a pure white block... :rolleyes:

#9 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Sythe5665 wrote:

we already have a pure white block... :rolleyes:

It only appears white on the minimap, but it doesn't look white in the game screen.

#10 Before February 2015

Ph0b0s

Someone may have already said this, I don't know I skimmed through the posts because I'm lazy.   Anyway, I am always deal with this problem when I do smiley art. ( You know, because the names are written in white) Do you have Candy package?   If so, the blue candy background is super bright on minimap.   Anyone can easily mistake it for white. Let me know if this helps.   If not, then yes. A pure white block would be nice.

#11 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Pure white block is a nice idea.
I make a graphic for it also, look the link.

xRichTofenx 1423738304223128

Board footer