Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

Why did you join EE?

I checked to see if there was a   topic for this, but I didn't find one. So, yeah. Why did you make an EE account? In the greatest detail possible, please.

I was playing as a guest, and I was randomly parousing the lobby. I saw AngelBoy's Test Your Skills level. I was like "Wut!!! I dont haev dos blokzorz! Haw doo I get dos blokzorz???"
So I got an account, thinking I would get all blocks and unlimited saved worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . Obviously, I was mistaken.So when I got beta, I got addicted.

Now for you. Don't be shy.

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Why did you join EE?

Was bored.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

killj0y

Well, the first world I ever joined was an open world, which was, obviously, stupid and completely trolled. I was like wtf is this and left the game for like 6 months. Then I realized there were password protected worlds and I came back and was like OH DAMN. So I started playing those and yea....and then I left for like 8 months because I got bored, but then I came back. And with all the new features, it's much more fun. The addicting thing is the satisfaction you get from getting the win token at the end of a world, or a crown; it just makes you feel like you accomplished something.

#4 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I created an account becuase me and my fiend found this game. Now, I'm the only one remaining! And I'm addicted...

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I don't know. :/

#6 Before February 2015

Jan12345

Nou wrote:

Was bored.

^that Yn8I7.png

the first level I did play where stairs levels, and I did enjoy of it o.O

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

Needed another game to date girls on. I've found like 30 girls now in EE. Cute girls.
I only want cute girls.

#8 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Well, a friend joined by finding it on fltron. He showed it to me 2 years ago, and now we still both play it.

#9 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

It all started...

One day, I made a level for about an hour as a guest. I left it and expected it to be there, but it wasn't. I made an account one day so I could get more blocks, smileys, and be able to make saved levels so I can save it, clear it, and other stuff. I loved having an account, so I got on it every few hours to spend my energy. I played a few levels every day, and got addicted enough to make a crew.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#10 Before February 2015

tak4n

After playing EX crew boss, I wanted to chat to everyone in the world. First I got chat, then got addicted to the game and bought beta.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#11 Before February 2015

why?

Deetz wrote:

So I got an account, thinking I would get all blocks and unlimited saved worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Obviously, I was mistaken.So when I got beta, I got addicted.

^that is why I made an account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I found it looking for a building game and I found EE on a website called silvergames.com and then I made an acc then I came again and again and again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Im happy that I found EE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

theditor

One friend showed me this game.
Was fun.
I <3-d stairs and hooks then <3

#13 Before February 2015

Persona

Thy Cowman wrote:

Back in April 2010 to troll open worlds with swastikas.

Sadistic Basta-- Oh. Wait.
I'm just joking.

To me, I was looking for some kind of pixel online rpg.   I love those retro looking stuffs..   Well, I was on Kong Multiplayer Section, well there it was.   Tried it, was hooked.   Of course, it wasn't impressive like it is now, so I left it after someone guessed my code, and it left me powerless.   Felt it wasn't that secure of a game.   Well, now it is.   Now I just play to

1) Pass time
2) To troll the pros :3
3) MineEdits
4) The forums cause good debates
5) To play with Zacoist (Shout out buddy)

#14 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Two of me friends showed me the game.

#15 Before February 2015

mrjoke

I was bourd.:|

#16 Before February 2015

alybea

i was searching for good editing games then i found this i never actually got bored because i'm addicted in editing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#17 Before February 2015

green_meklar

I saw it come up on FreeWorldGroup, back before there even were accounts. At first I thought 'neat idea', then I noticed some of the puzzles were good so I kept playing. Some time after accounts were implemented, I made myself one so that I could have saved worlds and buy new blocks and stuff.

#18 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

I was high.

#19 Before February 2015

Shift

Somebody linked me during the early days. We played as a group for a few weeks, chatting through google, but then dropped it for a while. I ended up returning a few months later without them, right about the time usernames came out.

I know we all made accounts prior to our absence, but I think they may have created usernames, too. I never asked them, though.

Last edited by Shift (Jun 27 2012 5:37:38 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I said this somewhere in the OFF-TOPIC section, I'll look for it.

#21 Before February 2015

matt7777

I was bored.

#22 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

Shift wrote:

Somebody linked me during the early days. We played as a group for a few weeks, chatting through google, but then dropped it for a while. I ended up returning a few months later without them, right about the time usernames came out.

I know we all made accounts prior to our absence, but I think they may have created usernames, too. I never asked them, though.

I believe Shift and I are the remaining players from our site to stay here.

#23 Before February 2015

krubby

accounts were added in an update, so i made an account. :l

#24 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Thy Cowman wrote:

Back in April 2010 to troll open worlds with swastikas.

Best response yet.

#25 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Discovery of an oidy..also rather fun ppl to play with.

Deetz 142391080250630

Board footer