Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tak4n

RIP EX crew boss

Hey guys, some of you might have noticed that I am constantly posting replies to topics such as "If EX crew didn't exist, I wouldn't be playing EE" or "EX crew boss trained me" etc. Many of you admire EX crew but some of you hate it because you are either jealous or you think it's overrated etc. I am going to tell my story about what EX crew boss did for me.

(I know this is long but if you remember EX crew boss please read //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

When I started playing EE, I was a regular noob and no one knew me. I used to play Wallacenew's boss and I loved it a lot! Then one day I joined the world named banana boss, not sure who made the level, and I really enjoyed playing the level. I looked at the high score board for the level and it said "dan" meaning daniel1234. That didn't surprise me because I didn't know who Daniel was at the time. After maybe a month, I joined EX crew boss level, and straight away I saw the score board also saying "dan" which really surprised me. The tinychat was written on the map so I went to the tinychat and MFL was in it. This was probably one of the few times when MFL was actually nice to me, he/she told me about EX crew boss and about Daniel. The fact that MFL was nice to me, got me interested in the game and the crew itself.
The next day I went into the tinychat, 2 other people were in it; MFL and another person who I can't remember. I got very interested in the crew and since I was a noob still I begged MFL to let me join the crew (and obviously failed) the other person explained to me why I don't deserve to join the crew and MFL probably tried to troll me by telling me that I had to make 2 great world full of good minis, which I didn't do.

I started playing EX crew boss, and you could see that I was getting better and better. Then, probably on the 3rd or 4th day of me playing, when EX crew boss was off, 3 players were left in the level; Me, Daniel1234 and buzzerbee (I think). Daniel started making original but easy minis for us to do. The only unoriginal mini he made was 1x1 hook jump and this was the day I learnt to do these hook jumps. Before I played EX crew boss, I played Cow's boss to code and I rage quit from the world because it was too hard for me to do since I was a noob but after playing EX crew boss, I was getting better at Cow's boss too. I really wanted to chat with everyone so I decided to get chat. A few days after getting chat, I became friends with a lot of great players in the level which gave me motivation to play EX crew boss longer than I expected I would.

Everything seemed perfect until around half a year after I started playing EX crew boss, there was an update where Chris changed/updated physics in EE. This was the death of EX crew boss. MFL cleared the world and wrote on the cleared world "What does a builder do when his tool is broken? He finds a new one" or something along these lines. After that, around 3-4 world were made saying "RIP EX crew boss" many could not believe that this happened such as me and many probably quit playing EE after this also like me; I quit playing EE for around half a year because of this. I rejoined because a lot of good players were still playing, Wallacenew's boss level seemed too unoriginal to me now (No offence, I still think your world is awesome), but I hoped that one day MFL would open the boss again. Later I met him/her in a level and asked if the boss will ever be opened again but MFL told me that he/she will never open the level ever again. MFL also told me that he/she is quitting EE and that I should do the same.

This is why I acknowledge EX crew and why I am no longer a noob. EX crew boss opened my eyes towards originality in EE's minis and art, and I say again RIP EX crew boss, you will always remain in my heart.

You can discuss what EX crew boss did for you or why you acknowledge EX crew overall.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: RIP EX crew boss

tl;dr
A lecture just because someone quit is not necessary imo.

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

tak4n

Addi wrote:

tl;dr
A lecture just because someone quit is not necessary imo.

You are definitely right, it is not necessary but I just wanted to tell everyone about EX crew boss and how I began, there are people that actually care, even if they don't read the topic.
I am sure that I have the right to speak about how I feel don't I?

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#4 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

EX is overrated, they make good levels. ooooooo

#5 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

Banana Boss = Ryan/Rhythm's boss. Just so you know.

#6 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

tak4n wrote:

You are definitely right, it is not necessary but I just wanted to tell everyone about EX crew boss and how I began, there are people that actually care, even if they don't read the topic.
I am sure that I have the right to speak about how I feel don't I?

I found that interesting.

Last edited by planecool (Jul 4 2012 8:19:47 pm)

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#7 Before February 2015

musuki

The whole bossing scene was the most fun part of ee for me, and MFL was easily one of the best at it. It was good while it lasted.

tak4n142391104750385

Board footer