Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Compact EE

I have been thinking that EE has a lot of information. Levels, friends, your levels in profile, and now mini-shop.
Information needs space, so why not extend the areas? That's my idea.

lb8r9.png
Like you see, I didn't remove anything really important, just moved most stuff. Also, I have no idea what to put as logo so ideas are welcome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Logo could show (on hover) EE in social networks. Wordpress is optional because blog's link is in News. (Icons from here.)
vhxbx2.png

BTW, I didn't forget beta users //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
nd3292.png

I am sure that my idea isn't new but at least it has the new layout. Since this suggestion doesn't "add" anything, I hope it gets noticed. Also, please +rep if you liked it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Aug 25 2012 9:22:23 am)

#2 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: Compact EE

I agree, heads up! Wish It could go into the game. Even some of it.

#3 Before February 2015

ALEXTHEMENTAL0NE

Look EE has alot of information i agree. However mods and admins have chosen more items and more information to benefit the Everybody Edits experience so it helps with players and keeping control of there energy, items, worlds and so much more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mods and Admins see if the overall lookout of Everybody Edits is good and has the information needed to make the average Everybody Edits player happy and have a good experience

I do agree there is alot of information on EE but all of it is needed. ROBOTKOER i see that you have created more room and this could be a direction EE goes in however its just something EE doesnt need. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I dont think this is a relevant topic that mods and admins will take on board however you never know but since they have worked on putting more items on the toolbar i dont think they will be changing it anywhere soon

I think mods and admins are probably working on developing ee by bringing in new packs and upgrading the shop and other relevant shop.Still a good idea however i dont think it will because into exsistance anywhere soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

For other ee players ROBOTKOER- SYDBAK11 just to inform u all ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#4 Before February 2015

Rockyz

This idea is cool but I don't think we need the logo.
As for the player counter yes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But the rest I'm going to have to say now due to Alex's words
because it's true

#5 Before February 2015

robotkoer

iYam wrote:

I agree, heads up! Wish It could go into the game. Even some of it.

Thanks!

ALEXTHEMENTAL0NE wrote:

Look EE has alot of information i agree. However mods and admins have chosen more items and more information to benefit the Everybody Edits experience so it helps with players and keeping control of there energy, items, worlds and so much more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mods and Admins see if the overall lookout of Everybody Edits is good and has the information needed to make the average Everybody Edits player happy and have a good experience

I do agree there is alot of information on EE but all of it is needed. ROBOTKOER i see that you have created more room and this could be a direction EE goes in however its just something EE doesnt need. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I dont think this is a relevant topic that mods and admins will take on board however you never know but since they have worked on putting more items on the toolbar i dont think they will be changing it anywhere soon

I think mods and admins are probably working on developing ee by bringing in new packs and upgrading the shop and other relevant shop.Still a good idea however i dont think it will because into exsistance anywhere soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

You probably misunderstood something. I didn't remove shop, did I? I didn't remove friends. I didn't remove any element which is important.
I just wanted to make current elements have more space.
Also, EE developers don't have to work only on packs and smileys, they can improve the whole UI.

Rockyz wrote:

This idea is cool but I don't think we need the logo.
As for the player counter yes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But the rest I'm going to have to say now due to Alex's words
because it's true

Of course, we don't need the logo. We don't even need the counter, do we?
I just kept them for new players.

#6 Before February 2015

ALEXTHEMENTAL0NE

Ok ive read the two points that ROBOTKOER has come accross:

.The visualisation of the important elemenents which are needed and the space of them
.Developers creating new smileys, packs and also the hole representation of EE

Here is my explantation of the two points ROBOTKOER has raised:

Visualisation and the space of important elements in EE:

You have clearly stated ROBOTKOER that you wanted more space with the diffrent elements that are used on EE., and this can help with people that dont have great visualisation or have problems seeing. H

robotkoer1423740341221091

Board footer