Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

The new magic

Since I heard that magic will be removed soon, I decided to think of my own alternative ideas.

1) Magic by action
First idea - get magic by playing. Playing means any kind of action: moving, getting coins/crown, activating keys, winning, joining levels, chatting etc for some certain amount. To prevent abuse, repeated actions would not count (moving back-forward, being in an AFK, spamming etc).

2) No magic, just faster energy
Second idea means that you don't get magic at all. By same requirements as first idea, you must play to get faster energy. Faster energy could be, for example, 2 minutes instead of 2 and a half.

What do you think? +Rep if you like the idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Re: The new magic

Uhhhhhhhh Maybe.

#3 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Both of them I dislike, the first one is exploitable, and the third one ruins the whole concept of energy.

#4 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Zakleo wrote:

Both of them I dislike, the first one is exploitable, and the third one ruins the whole concept of energy.

How can it be exploitable when repeated actions are ignored? Second one might ruin the concept, but if it will be removed anyway, why not do something different?

robotkoer1423740376221056

Board footer