Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tonicGin

Modify all option

I'd love to see an option called modify all.
Like for example if you have a 100x100 map to fill with a certain block, you should be able to tick an option to fill out a whole area of the same block you clicked on the the block you want. Basically this will allow people to fill out dozens of blocks at once instead of hovering over each square. This might be useful for 200x200 and especially 200x400 maps.
Basically it's the same as the paint color filler (don't know what it's called in english, german pc and person) where you can fill out one area of a certain color with a new color.

#2 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Re: Modify all option

This would definitely be used for Digbot. g7O1H.png

#3 Before February 2015

tonicGin

I have no idea what digbot is, but I'm guessing it's a dig bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile kind of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

hisss

This sounds like a good idea. Could be used for griefing but hey EVERYBODY EDITS. So I'm assuming it's like a paint bucket tool.

#5 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Saintccol thinks that this sandwich has already been made by someone who is not tonicgin.
I have sadness.

#6 Before February 2015

Masternat

^ like (s)he said.
Loads of people have suggested that...
But it's still a good idea that should be integrated in game.
Guess loads of people would like that...

#7 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

This is something that would only be used in bots not in the EE game its self. This will totally not happen and hiss greifing this is not minecraft. xD

#8 Before February 2015

hisss

Don't bring mc into ee.

#9 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

I know.
BTW, trolls will actually flood the whole world....

#10 Before February 2015

mavri

good idea,people on EE on facebook want that too

tonicGin 1423740399221033

Board footer