Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Orange Basic and Beta Bricks, and Beta Backgrounds -- WHY WE NO HAVE?

One day I was playing EE, and who cares the world I was playing in. Well, I got the code, and I started to make my name. And I was like, "WHY WE NO HAVE BETA BACKGROUNDS?" 'cause I really needed them at that point and time. And then there were the orange blocks. So, naturally, I'm like, "Geez, I'd email Chris, but that email link is only for TECHNICAL ISSUES."

WHY hasn't anyone thought of beta backgrounds (from what I've seen)?
WHY don't we have the orange basic and/or beta bricks yet?
WHY?                                                                                                           WHY?                                                                                                                           WHY?
Whyyyy....

-Greg

Last edited by gregregreg (Dec 15 2012 9:35:24 am)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#2 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

Re: Orange Basic and Beta Bricks, and Beta Backgrounds -- WHY WE NO HAVE?

Bacause they would be included in beta, and that doesnt generate exta money

gregregreg1423741214220218

Board footer