Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

Energy Debt

I just came up with this idea; Energy debt.

How it would work is when you want an item right then, you can get it but you go in debt; you go into the negatives.
You would not be able to buy anything until the debt is paid off (over time).

Questions? comments?

#2 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Re: Energy Debt

This is kinda pointless.

But then if players bought something for 1000 energy then they could not buy anything for like 3 days until the debt is paid off? The originality of the energy should remain the same.

Also GEMS WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE if this happened with gems. Children would just buy the big spender and the diamond blocks 10 times. And they would be in real debt.

Anyway I don't think MrShoe/Mrvoid/Chris would   put this into the game, because they like the energy how it is and they might say that introducing debt would have a negative image of the game.

It is a ok idea, but it probably wont be put in EE.

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Mar 10 2013 5:19:48 am)

#3 Before February 2015

TheYeti

I agree energy should stay how it is now. Otherwise the max energy doesn't even matter. People with 200 max get a new pack as soon as someone with 1000 energy. There should be a difference. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#4 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

I for got to put in an example, sorry (and yes, never with gems).
     If you have, say, 45 energy but you want to pay 50 right then because of some reason, you could do that BUT you get -5.
     But no more, once you go into debt, you cant spend any more;
             if an ITEM is 500 energy, 50 per thing and you have 449 energy, at the end you would just need 1 more energy.

Yes I don't think this will get in the game because you'd get remainders (example above shows 1 energy remainder). //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

TheYeti

I've thought about this again, and I maybe have a better idea than energy debt.

What if you have for example 234 of 400 energy, but there's nothing you want to have right now. Then it could be an option if you're able to put it away for later, so you can spend it on the next update. This way you will get a kind of account. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#6 Before February 2015

Kangxp

Theyeti wrote:

What if you have for example 234 of 400 energy, but there's nothing you want to have right now. Then it could be an option if you're able to put it away for later, so you can spend it on the next update.

That might just lead to infinite energy. Just spend your energy on something random. It will always refill, right?

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#7 Before February 2015

TheYeti

Kangxp wrote:
Theyeti wrote:

What if you have for example 234 of 400 energy, but there's nothing you want to have right now. Then it could be an option if you're able to put it away for later, so you can spend it on the next update.

That might just lead to infinite energy. Just spend your energy on something random. It will always refill, right?

Yes, but this way you can get the newest update immediately instead of waiting days and spending energy on things you don't need.

#8 Before February 2015

timothyji

Good Idea. But Someone Could Abuse It. Its Also Like Infinite Energy. Which Is The Problem.

Last edited by Timothyji (Mar 24 2013 8:23:43 pm)

76561198184666913.png

#9 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

I'm sorry, but i'm confused. How would you get infinite energy, unless you play the game a lot? No matter what its going to take a while to get a lot of saved up energy. But I have another idea: When you save energy, you have 234 energy, you put in 234 energy but you save only half (or something else) of it so there's only 117 saved up. Or You can put in 234 energy, but it goes down slowly, like 1 energy a day or probably more.

#10 Before February 2015

Anch

A debt could be any amount of energy though. It makes no sense.

#11 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

It is infinite, because I could just go "lulz" and buy a pack for 1,000,000,000, going into debt. Sure, I wouldn't be able to buy anything else for an year or two, but normally you would get the pack after the allotted time.

#12 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

NovaEx wrote:

If you have, say, 45 energy but you want to pay 50 right then because of some reason, you could do that BUT you get -5. But no more, once you go into debt, you cant spend any more

I don't know if you missed that or not, but in order to pay 1,000,000,000 energy the item would say you had to pay it all at once. :rolleyes: Usually you pay 50 or 25 energy at a time so you can go into debt a little bit BUT once you go into debt you cant spend anymore.

Last edited by NovaEx (Mar 26 2013 8:14:12 am)

NovaEx1423742379219053

Board footer