Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

EVERYBODY EDITS FOR ANDROID

Maybe Everybody Edits is not ready yet to be avialiable in App store or Android market, but it would be awesome if there is just some kind of app that tells me when my energy is full when i'm not at home, Or maybe just a shop to spend the energy while on vacation...

Here is my Graphic Suggestion for the Application:

eeapp.png

(Don't mind the watermark)

Last edited by KanibalFrost (Oct 16 2011 2:18:22 am)

#2 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Re: EVERYBODY EDITS FOR ANDROID

cool! great idea!

#3 Before February 2015

poke edits

brilliant idea but if they do make it make sure it can be on Samsung because i have 1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#4 Before February 2015

gamez7

I know the whole EE would be epic on portable phones, but a small app like this would be fine too. I just hope they can find a way to make it for iOS!

#5 Before February 2015

superk

Well, great, but just one question about the "android energy shop": if there is only the energy shop, why do you need a button?

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

Do you all honestly think this hasn't been suggested several times already? Well it has.

I would post my argument, but I have faith in your ability to search.

#7 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Yeah but i didn't notice any graphic suggestions... Did u?

#8 Before February 2015

Fer22f

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everbodyeditsandroid.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
androidgame.png
androidlobby.png
My graphic.

Last edited by Fer22f (Oct 16 2011 1:51:31 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

You should be able to buy Gems by phone too

5671.jpg

#10 Before February 2015

superk

Fer22f wrote:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6480 … ndroid.png
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/64/androidgame.png
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7602 … dlobby.png
My graphic.

Nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

@Fer22f I like your suggestion for the shop, but i'm not sure if the game is possible to be put on a phone since most of smartphones don't support flash, Except if you have an iPhone...

#12 Before February 2015

it40x

That... IS.... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

#13 Before February 2015

fox_boy

WOW! I seriously didnt see this topic as I was browsing, and I suggested the same idea. Hopefully something is done, though i dont really care about having the game its self, just the ability to spend energy instead of it being wasted. surely while your gone youve got something to do instead of play EE?

Last edited by fox_boy (Oct 20 2011 7:56:46 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Bronstorm

Spoiler Alpert:__________________________________________
                                      Portlal 3 is here!
                                   -----------------------------------------------

#15 Before February 2015

Bronstorm

Hello ee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile fans this is Bronsorm1 but portal3 is coming out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink and I am celebrating it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool so my made up level will be called celebrationp3 if its to long then I will just call it p3

The author of this post has received a warning for spam

Last edited by Tako (May 6 2013 5:07:06 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

I've always wanted to have sthg like this... Nice idea

#17 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I've tested EE on android devices, they seem to be able to connect to EE and interact finely.
I don't see any problem in using the web browser?

Nevertheless, if someone would pursue this, that'd be neat. I don't think too many people would use it though.
(shouldn't be too hard to do with Flash)

Last edited by ?tilla (May 4 2013 11:56:35 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#18 Before February 2015

Krock

?tilla wrote:

I've tested EE on android devices, they seem to be able to connect to EE and interact finely.

Nevertheless, if someone would pursue this, that'd be neat. I don't think too many people would use it though.

Playing in WebBrowser - nice idea, the only bad thing is: how to press WASD?

this is gravedigging but the request on an app is still here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

When I want to play BB on android, I have a separate keyboard called GamePad (it's free) that serves as my WASD/Arrow keys (Hold the menu button to bring up the keyboard in-game). When I want to chat, I just swipe the keyboard to the left and it changes from game pad to transparent QWERTY keyboard.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#20 Before February 2015

Koto

?tilla wrote:

I would use it, as long as I could get it for free, on my tablet.

#21 Before February 2015

xxAlex18xx

... Not bad

#22 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

?tilla wrote:

I have tried this too. It worked fine just can't move. I could play Block Miner with a bluetooth keyboard connected to it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#23 2015-04-02 04:32:49, last edited by Blox (2015-04-02 04:40:01)

Blox

I'm working on some graphics and not only that - UPDATED graphics as in the current game (2015 April) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EDIT: Well my lenovo smartphone doesnt support flash. My lenovo tablet says couldnt load addon (as i can translate, its bulgarian and im bulgarian so moo)

I am NOT here. I am not where you think I am, I am not where you can be, I am somewhere in the somewhere of the world.
Wait a second! Does this have sense?

#24 2015-04-02 08:32:04

Vitalijus
Website

Blox wrote:

I'm working on some graphics and not only that - UPDATED graphics as in the current game (2015 April) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EDIT: Well my lenovo smartphone doesnt support flash. My lenovo tablet says couldnt load addon (as i can translate, its bulgarian and im bulgarian so moo)

1. Don't update old topics.
2. Android for EE is already developing.
3. Your "images" should be uploaded in creative.

wn7I7Oa.png

#25 2015-04-02 08:54:57

Different55
Forum Admin

Vitalijus wrote:
Blox wrote:

1. Don't update old topics.
2. Android for EE is already developing.
3. Your "images" should be uploaded in creative.

1. Just to clarify, it's okay to post in old topics as long as you've got something to add. However, this would probably go better in its own topic.
3. Graphics suggestions is a better fit.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Different551427972291490413

Board footer