Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

send gems to friends

agree?

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: send gems to friends

Can you explain how it would work?

Last edited by Monstar43 (Feb 23 2011 6:51:37 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

BillyP

Would be easily misused and it'll end up everyone having 1000s of gems.

#4 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

im need it because the admins are too lazy to send my gems from my 2th account to my main account.

(Because off a bug on superrewards was superrewards sending the gems to my 2th account.)

#5 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

BillyP wrote:

Would be easily misused and it'll end up everyone having 1000s of gems.

how?

Monstar43 wrote:

Can you explain how it would work?

just put idk where the username and how many gems do you want to send //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Nico1a5 (Feb 24 2011 4:39:53 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

i know a game were they use that idea to send stuff that you have to pay for through accounts but on this game you have to own the gems to send them and you have to supply your own gems

#7 Before February 2015

labontandrei

good idea exemple: you have more accounts and is a offert in super reward for 2 gems free and you send to principal account all gems:D

Last edited by labontandrei (Feb 26 2011 1:07:14 am)

#8 Before February 2015

BillyP

Nico1a5 wrote:

how?

It may seem like a good idea, but unfortunately people would get all of their friends to send them gems and they'll end up with, like I said, 1000s of gems.

#9 Before February 2015

Chauer

I agree. Somebody (like me) can make EE business with this (advert space, hotel rooms)

#10 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

labontandrei wrote:

not good idea exemple: you have more accounts and is a offert in super reward for 2 gems free and you send to principal account all gems:( not good idea

thats the idea lol.png

BillyP wrote:
Nico1a5 wrote:

how?

It may seem like a good idea, but unfortunately people would get all of their friends to send them gems and they'll end up with, like I said, 1000s of gems.

but that dont make the gems free

Last edited by Nico1a5 (Feb 24 2011 4:39:17 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Wezza

^ gems are free, you can get them by making surfeys, though people buy gems to get an item/smiley faster.

nico1a5, please don't double post, edit your first one and delete the next one.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Since you still seem to not get it:

1. I do an offer for 2 gems.
2. Make another account and do same offer.
3. Repeat step 2 50 times and I just got free beta.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

wezza wrote:

^ gems are free, you can get them by making surfeys, though people buy gems to get an item/smiley faster.

nico1a5, please don't double post, edit your first one and delete the next one.

ok sorry <.<

Different55 wrote:

Since you still seem to not get it:

1. I do an offer for 2 gems.
2. Make another account and do same offer.
3. Repeat step 2 50 times and I just got free beta.

but chris will get more easy money //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Nico1a5 (Feb 24 2011 4:41:06 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Nico1a5 wrote:

but chris will get more easy money //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

i can see your point.   companies see that more people are taking the surveys and are willing to pay more money to have theirs on the list.  

the question is whether he would get more money if people bought the beta themselves.

#15 Before February 2015

TOPJ

Totally a yes!

#16 Before February 2015

Chimi

this could be good for crews that have an account that hosts the levels that everyone (or the leaders) has the password to, so they can all kick using it.   The members can all pile gems onto the group acc for buying worlds, spawns, and coin blocks.

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^I suggested that to both of my crews a while ago and we are still using that.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#18 Before February 2015

kitty45

Well would you have to pay the gems back?people might say i will give you x amount of gems if you give me code

#19 Before February 2015

Chimi

It's their own fault if they give away gems to the wrong person. Maybe they would have to put in the recieving person's email and password to be able to give to them. That way you can only give to accounts you share the password with.

#20 Before February 2015

karim

@all people saying this idea will be abused

it wont be abused, chris will just earn more money by this
people will start buying more gems (chris will get more money) or get them from offers (chris will get more money)

so it is a win-win deal for chris //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
i like this idea

#21 Before February 2015

mrvalley

karim wrote:

people will start buying more gems (chris will get more money) or get them from offers (chris will get more money)

i like this idea

1. it won't make people buy more gems
2. the issue isn't whether chris will make money, it's whether he will make more from people spending $10 on beta or from companies posting their offers.
3. as stated before someone can easily make money be just making accounts, taking surveys, getting the gems, then sell them to other players for a cheaper cost than chris is selling them for.  
4. how do you know that chris will only add things to the game if it will make him more money?   how do you know that all he cares about is how much money he can make?

however, some way of members that are in a crew to merge their accounts so that they all have access to each others levels would be useful.

#22 Before February 2015

karim

^
1. they may start buying gems to help their friends get beta
2. what is the difference between chris making 10$ directly or 10$ from a company?
3. chris will earn money, players will earn money. what`s the problem?
4. he need money to pay for hosting/server and to keep EE running

#23 Before February 2015

spencer102

mrvalley wrote:
karim wrote:

i like this idea

2. the issue isn't whether chris will make money, it's whether he will make more from people spending $10 on beta or from companies posting their offers.
3. as stated before someone can easily make money be just making accounts, taking surveys, getting the gems, then sell them to other players for a cheaper cost than chris is selling them for.  
4. how do you know that chris will only add things to the game if it will make him more money?   how do you know that all he cares about is how much money he can make?

however, some way of members that are in a crew to merge their accounts so that they all have access to each others levels would be useful.

So much stupid in this post.

#24 Before February 2015

mrvalley

spencer102 wrote:
mrvalley wrote:
karim wrote:

i like this idea

So much stupid in this post.

So much stupid in this one too.

#25 Before February 2015

hummerz5

Sorry to gravedig, but apparently it's ruled to not post another thread about the same idea...

I think the idea of being able to send gems is a great one, and terribly easy to implement.

Be it simply to pay dues for a crew, or something else, it'd be useful.

Or, maybe you'd agree on a set price for a minigame/art/boss or something similar.

Then, unlike any user-run currency system, the value can never bottom out, because there's always EE packages to purchase, especially with the recent weekly packages that people claim to be unable to keep up with.

Nico1a51423742977218455

Board footer