Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

Space-Time pack

I would like to request the space-time pack. It would have switches to make the time doors,
or other objects that involve speed and time go faster or slower (make a smiley fall faster, or make gravity stronger).

I suppose since it would be called something like the space-time pack, it would also include different spaces in the same place,
(like different dimensions) with portals leading to those different places. This would happen when you combine worlds together
so they are overlapping each other. The worlds would have to be the same size unless you could place the worlds yourself.

Think of it like a multi-floor map, where each floor is a different place/dimension.

Questions? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I just thought of this idea so please give ideas or comments.

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: Space-Time pack

This is very confusing.

#3 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

Yea, I know, its hard to simplify. :/ Think of it as each level is stacked on each other, and you can use portals to go to different parts of those levels (but your not going to another level, so the coins will not reset or anything).

I think the time part is pretty strait forward, just make items that are timed go faster of slower, including yourself,   using switches.

#4 Before February 2015

imgood9

I like the concept of using switches to control the effects of speed and gravity. Those can be implemented to make some nice puzzle levels.

#5 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

... Ahaha, you thought you were gonna win the level? Nope, that was a gravity switch. Hope you like spikes. <3

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Lol, Space Time Foam is the name of the company MrShoe and MrVoid work for.
I don't really understand this idea, though, please explain better.

NovaEx1423743169218263

Board footer