Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

Everybodyedits

For anyone that has beta program do you think it is worth buying it? also I'm sorry that i posted one of these in general but i deleted it so you can take 1 post off my profile

Last edited by aceofspades415 (Apr 2 2011 9:49:23 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Advancé

Re: Everybodyedits

Beta is totally worth it dude!

You get chat, and beta blocks. You get a bunch of smileys as well. I bought beta and never looked back. 1smile1

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Advancé wrote:

You get chat, and beta blocks. You get a bunch of smileys as well. I bought beta and never looked back. 1smile1

I'd love to see where you got your information. Chat is from parental control only, and that will most likely never change.

On topic: The only thing Beta is for is to test things before others. We basically only get new stuff in the shop before you other people.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

Thanks guys I look forward to get beta, also here a rep Panic and Landscape for taking your time to help others. Also is there a way you can make your image smaller, because when i went to tinypic.com it didn't actually worked like I thought it would.

Last edited by aceofspades415 (Apr 2 2011 10:21:54 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Could i see the picture? i could help you with that no problem //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

on second thought, pm me the picture, this ising the topic to discuss it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Good u choosed beta. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

K I'll pm you the picture.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Not to mention that you get three worlds for free, smiley's, and bricks that other's can't get. (in the store)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Advancé wrote:

You can get chat without beta.

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

If you can wait, Beta might go on sale again this Christmas. It did last year, but no guarantees that it will again.

#11 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

We'll I will be getting Beta pretty soon.

Last edited by aceofspades415 (Apr 3 2011 8:29:40 am)

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I'd definitely get beta and chat ASAP. Who doesn't want a head start on the updates that we haven't had in 1 and a half month(s)?

All sarcasm aside, I'd recommend it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

aceofspades415 1423746091215341

Board footer