Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

Saving?

I seriously wonder how do you save a world map? I don't see a save button anywhere.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Re: Saving?

You go to the Energy Shop and buy a saved world then you make a world in there then you press save which is under modify level.

Give me a +rep for helping you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (Apr 23 2011 3:52:37 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Laecinth

Don't give someone rep+ if they ask for it. Anyways, he told you what you need to do with the exception being that you need to have beta first. It costs 110(?) gems, which equates to 10$. Then you come with 3 worlds you can save on and you can buy more from the energy/gem shop. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

This kinda sucks for people like me who can't get anything beta related or any gems. For instance, what if somebody who spent hours on some artwork, but has nowhere to save it? How are they going to keep it? :/

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

You make no sense.
There's something called the 'Energy Shop'. Spend energy on things in the 'More worlds' section. Then, after you complete something, access it under 'My Saved worlds' in the lobby. There you have full control of everything. Go to 'Modify level' and press save.

EDIT: I think you were making useless unsaved locked worlds. In that case, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Last edited by Panic (Apr 23 2011 5:02:35 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Wildirishman wrote:

This kinda sucks for people like me who can't get anything beta related or any gems. For instance, what if somebody who spent hours on some artwork, but has nowhere to save it? How are they going to keep it? :/

They can't keep it. That's why said person should've gotten a saved world before they made spent hours on something. Spend your energy before you spend your time. Hey, that's kind of catchy. Well, anyway, saved worlds are available to everyone, not just Beta members, nor do they cost gems. Rather, you can purchase them with energy which recharges over time for free.

#7 Before February 2015

correiajoao

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

That pretty much answers a lot...

aka towwl

#9 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

I think it answers everything! Thanks!

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

aww //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile no +rep?

Wildirishman 1423746478214954

Board footer