Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Laecinth

Re: How to Pwn at Open Worlds

Here's what I did:
OF54h.png

In the level, I tried to get more trolls over by using visible bricks. It worked. On the minimap to the right is my old fort, too big for 1 person to defend. As you can see, I put up a fight before the troll finally gave up and left.

#27 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah, with a visible castle you're more likely to get attackers, but as you can see with Jeremy, some guests are unstoppable.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#28 Before February 2015

Koto

you guide really helped, look at what I was able to accomplish:
capturesb.jpg

#29 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

^Lol I love how he didn't do anything in the guide. He actually did the opposite.

#30 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i trolled my own world to get ppl out of my house
opentroll.jpg

#31 Before February 2015

Koto

TakoMan02 wrote:

^Lol I love how he didn't do anything in the guide. He actually did the opposite.

Actually, at first it was completly black, with a more rounded barrier, until someone (100days) broke in, and started that, I just went along with it.   lol, I also reread your guide, and it says not to use an arrow border.   Either way, reading your guide inpired me to make a well defended base, so, I guess, thanks, indirectly.

#32 Before February 2015

Worst_master

Kay......
Below is a guide I make......Don't quote this post, it is so big.......aLTHRO' i QUOTED MYSELF!
I: The building part......

Firstly, get in a world that don't have so many people, don't worry, it will be getting more people afterward. Also, make a copy of yourself, so that you can defend inside your castle and attack outside your castle.
83771462.png

After getting in, go to the left, since most people will go to the right to make bases. Then make a dot-trail to the top. And delete it as soon as possilble.Then you can start working your bases

P.s. If someone climb on your dot trial, and it doesn't troll, ignore it, maybe it want to help you. But if it does, then, put a > on it and delete......
66819304.png

Then, make a black base there, make a "canel" so that the creepy smileys can go there. Put a black wall in middle and follow that pattern of arrow, so that the smiley can go faster in the "canel of arrows". Also make your base a bit bigger........

69042082.png

After that, make dot rope for the upper baase, be sure that, the left side of the dot-rope (the arrows) should be 3 or bigger, the right side of the dot rope should be the left side's arrow number plus two, like that, so that people can not get into your base by this "hole". Next, make a rope so that you can make a bigger arrow barrier.

88967237.png

Finally, your first arrow barrier is finished, then make a rope to make the second, also make key to remind you that you are in "danger" since the miley already climb to the second "barrier". Then, you're well-defended, you can decorate. (Since people already look that there is a base here. You don't have to worry.

II: Defend Arh!
Okay, below is the guide of defending. The terminator is myself but is a troll. He wants to troll your bases. The wizard is you, the copy of yourself, you have to kill that troll and defend.

76138373.png

On the right hand top corner, there is a troll who want to troll your bases, he fell from your canel and troll around, after that, you've to stop it to troll. Firstly, he climb up by using a dot rope........

96457548.png

While the terminator is going up, please use the copy (wizard) to delete its dot, then, go back to ninja, when it climb up, clikc the right hand bottom corner and the troll will fall. And he find that his dot is dissappear, at this time, when he's building another one, you can start your defend. In the mean time, also use some arrows to "clear" his dot rope. After a few try of the troll, he'll try another way of climbing up.

82422733.png

He's so stupid and he try another side at the right-side. You now climb up your arrow barrier and "bounce to the right side", also, troll the ground a bit so that next time the terminator (troll) go to the left, you can slowen the speed of it. Then do the same things, delete his dot and then, use arrow to "cover" the dots, then suddenly go to the (top speed needed) terminator's area and use arrow to KO him. At that time, use dots to cover the most-right left arrows, then make a mini-base there, so that you have a second-defend there.

32309298.png

Okay, it is a bit complicated, but read through it, firstly, you link the mini-base to your big base asap, since most likely the terminator will come at middle. Then, build a bigger barrier in the middle of the base. If you don't pick up your speed and can't do faster, just skip part 11, use ninja to get to the middle.

42346181.png

After that, if you use ninja to build 12, then your wizard must at mini-base, so you jump off the mini base, and then chase the terminator, it mostly will go up at middle (if go up at right/left, just repeat the steps.). if you use wizardto done part 12, your ninja must at the left-barrier, then bounce out and   quit your base, chase the terminator, and delete its dots. And it will fall off, most likely he will rage-quit. Then build up several floor of "canel" and you also conguered the middle. Also fix some area and arrow so make them not to conflict.

This is the end of my guide, thankyou!
But what I want to say is, if you think it is over complicated, drop it. What I wanna say is I just want to explain "how you can defend" in every area.

Last edited by Worst_master (Apr 30 2011 3:26:30 am)

#33 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Haha that seems a little bit too complicated for an open world.

#34 Before February 2015

Here's what i done: (the bricks are for the other users think it's a useless trolled part)

uoeQy.png

#35 Before February 2015

Worst_master

0176 wrote:

Here's what i done: (the bricks are for the other users think it's a useless trolled part)

http://i.imgur.com/uoeQy.png

What would you think if you conquered......40 squares?
Also, deleting the arrow on the gorund seem to be over easy.

#36 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

0176 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/uoeQy.png

Actually, that's a very good idea. Blunt repelling, simply keep on with the > gravity. Small space to guard.

#37 Before February 2015

Worst_master

You can make 19 >s on the ground also means you only have to click 19+1 times to get in the area. Can be easily defeated with more people.

#38 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

If I were you I'd put up arrows on your ceiling That way you could jump up to get better reach and drop down instantly, much faster than dots. And maybe arrows near the top of the walls so you could jump sideways. Every little bit of speed counts.

Tako1423746627214805

Board footer