Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PurpleCheesyCat

Q with no A

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral        what is trolling? is it when your making something on an open level and someone catches up to you then destroys the blocks under you and take over your creation (WHICH I HATE) or is it when the level creator guy traps you in an avalanche of blocks?("WHICH I ALSO HATE)
And i have a complaint. on my level which is open and its called "blue (left) vs red (right)"
on that level a group of people basically just took over that level and im really ticked off. Do you have any solutions?

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Q with no A

I'm going for your first question: what is trolling?
Trolling is basically just annoying people.
My mom says trolling is creepy people online stalking little kids.
There's TWO answers for you!

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

Trolling in EE is when someone gets code and starts:

-ruining your art
-trapping people
-destroying your level
-putting inappropiate (Did I spell that right?) drawings

And some other things. They are annoying and generally immature little kids. Some of us (I usually don't) troll really bad levels, like stairs, sprites, lots of hook jumps, etc.

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

PurpleCheesyCat wrote:

Do you have any solutions?

Create a locked world instead. When you make an Open World, it's technically not your world. There is no room owner, so everyone has just the same right as you do to either destroy the world or build in it.

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Any type of annoyance made purposefully.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

trolling is doing something for the lulz

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

NikK wrote:

-putting inappropiate (Did I spell that right?) drawings.

inappropriate

Last edited by Chimi (May 1 2011 9:00:54 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

jakery

Supadorf24 wrote:
PurpleCheesyCat wrote:

Do you have any solutions?

Create a locked world instead. When you make an Open World, it's technically not your world. There is no room owner, so everyone has just the same right as you do to either destroy the world or build in it.

PurpleCheesyCat: Welcome to the forums. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

An open world is kind of a free-for-all, and there's really no right or wrong in those places--which is why they always turn into an ugly, chaotic mess.

To create a locked world, be sure to set a password/code when creating a new world. This means that only you can edit the world, unless you tell other people the code. Be sure to set the code to something not easy to guess (such as "1111," "1234," your username, the room name, etc.). Also, unless you don't care that the world might get trolled (as in, the things in NikK's answer), don't give the code to anyone unless you 100% trust him not to troll the world or give the code to other players.

PurpleCheesyCat 1423746684214748

Board footer