Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mrlindobiel

How do I change the world code?

please heelp i gave the code out and i want to change it cause theyre ruining the game

[mod edit: de-capped post]

#2 Before February 2015

jakery

Re: How do I change the world code?

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry about your map getting trolled. You must have a saved world to change the code. It's in the same button menu as the "save world" option. If it's an unsaved world, there's nothing that can be done. Even though it's popular to give out your code, I always recommend against it for this very reason.

Note: Please don't type in all caps; it's an eyesore and makes you look like you're shouting in a library. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink If you have any more questions, please post them in the "Questions and Answers" forum category (I have moved this thread to Q&A for you). It's important that you read the forum rules, too. Thanks for joining. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

*sigh* It has to be saved to change the key. To get a saved world, spend your energy on a world in the shop and buy one and you can save change code name or clear the level.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lol jakery's too nice.

2ds36dt.png

If you see the save feature, you're in a saved world.

30xifzs.png

Last edited by Tako (May 2 2011 8:25:23 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

mrlindobiel 1423746688214744

Board footer