Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ARN64

Beta???

I want beta acces without paying money, how I can get free gems? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Beta???

Do offers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Easy!

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Pawlowic wrote:

FAIL!, Its not easy, the most of them dont work and you have to pay for them...

#4 Before February 2015

ARN64

other ways?

#5 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

Betaguy wrote:
Pawlowic wrote:

But there are those that do work. Usually there is a video a day, worth 1 gem. It might take you a while. But you will eventually get there. But I do have a list that are uncompleted, even though I have completed them.

#6 Before February 2015

Panic

ARN64 wrote:

other ways?

There are no other ways. You can't always get what you want. That's life.

AnonymousZC wrote:
Betaguy wrote:
Pawlowic wrote:

But there are those that do work. Usually there is a video a day, worth 1 gem. It might take you a while. But you will eventually get there. But I do have a list that are uncompleted, even though I have completed them.

I already have Beta, but I never seem to get any videos to watch. I've only ever watched one video, and that's my one and only gem. VNrAE.png

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#7 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

Panic wrote:

I already have Beta, but I never seem to get any videos to watch. I've only ever watched one video, and that's my one and only gem.

Oh... I check it everyday. Some days there is none, but some days there are 2, at most 3. I guess it is the luck of being there at the right time.

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

Betaguy wrote:
Pawlowic wrote:

FAIL! They're extremely easy, you just have to pick the ones that work. Only tasks work well; the only drawback is that they take a while to complete.

#9 Before February 2015

ARN64

Any easier methods? I need to ask: Is somebody that get beta without paying? (doing offers...)

#10 Before February 2015

Shift

Yeah, the majority of beta members got beta without paying https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#11 Before February 2015

jakery

I think the offers in Europe are different than the ones in the USA. I'm in the USA and all of the offers are crappy scams. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

Ha! I'm in the US too, and although players in the UK can get gems at about double our rate, ours still work fine. Just do tasks. They take a while, but beta is totally worth it.

#13 Before February 2015

jakery

shift wrote:

Ha! I'm in the US too, and although players in the UK can get gems at about double our rate, ours still work fine. Just do tasks. They take a while, but beta is totally worth it.

If you figure an hourly rate of pay based on task time vs. gem reward in US$ equivalent, it's slave wages. :/

#14 Before February 2015

Betaguy

shift wrote:
Betaguy wrote:
Pawlowic wrote:

FAIL! They're extremely easy, you just have to pick the ones that work. Only tasks work well; the only drawback is that they take a while to complete.

WELL!, I think they are stupid and hard, you probably not... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#15 Before February 2015

ARN64

it doesen't work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile can some1 give me a link or something?

Last edited by ARN64 (May 12 2011 12:00:10 pm)

ARN64 1423746977214455

Board footer