Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gumbo

Locked out of my own world...

:(So i was in a world yesterday that i made, its called ninjas get code help, and its by Gumbo. Everything was going fine until something started glitching. I couldnt create any blocks or anything. So i closed the window and tried to go back in. But apparently the system thinks im still on the level and wont let me in... So now my ninja smiley is stuck in one place in a trolled level and I cant get out. The code for the level is 5123 by the way, if it helps. So, mods, can you guys kick me out of the room? This would be much much appreciated.

Edit: Please help me on ths one im still locked out... I spent a while getting the energy for that room and i dont want to have it all disapear. Please help...

IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THIS? Im getting desperate....

Last edited by Gumbo (May 28 2011 8:10:39 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Re: Locked out of my own world...

This happened to me too, in the level GGGLLLLAAAASSSS

#3 Before February 2015

Stealth17

This happens all the time. how long has it been? it usually takes up to one day before the people are automatically kicked from the rooms so you can rejoin. It happens when you don't go to lobby before closing window, tab, or refreshing...etc. It's a common glitch. The blocks, it sometimes happens, it's lag. So leave level first, then close windows? K. +Rep if you think this helped //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Gumbo

Thanks very much stealth, plus rep.
i was freaking out thanks.

#5 Before February 2015

Rockyz

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Thanks 4 This!

#6 Before February 2015

Stealth17

No problem. I understand your concern. When it   happened to me...well...phew...I wasn't all happy lol. It takes time to get a saved world.

Gumbo 1423747264214168

Board footer