Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

A couple smiley questions

I see a bunch of people with the green hat smiley, how do you get it? Is it a beta smiley? Was it a special event smiley?

And about the superman smiley, how do you get that one through special events, since it seems to be a very special one.

#2 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Re: A couple smiley questions

Green hat was a new years smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And superman is only for administrators //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Green hat, also known as new years smiley, was obtainable through a pack that included: new years smiley, new years decoration.

Superman is only for administrators, dont ask to get it.

#4 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

Well I guess I missed the hat smiley... :/

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Yea,i missed it too,but hey,New year,new smileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

Which makes me ask, when will the next smileys be featured and put into the energy shop? I have no chance at ever getting any gems, so just wondering.

#7 Before February 2015

Stealth17

All smilies are usually energy. As the limited time Spring pack is. It's just like that, only with smiles. You can get it with energy.

#8 Before February 2015

Muffin

Well how come you aren't asking about POCsa.png? That was christmas only. 1newyears1 was New years. dT1bN.png is only for mods. And possible 1valentines1. Valentine's day.

Last edited by Muffin (May 28 2011 7:31:06 pm)

Wildirishman 1423747286214146

Board footer