Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

massive problem! i lost control of a popular world! :(

i was going into my world with a giant ice cream (my fellow crew will recognise) and when i go into it i change my smiley to my fav smiley (devil soon to be postman) and then first the smiley doesnt change, then i cant go into god mode, and THEN i cant edit my level, not even remove it! is it a bug or just me?

please help! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Re: massive problem! i lost control of a popular world! :(

I think your Internet are down //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

This happened to me quite recently. Close your tab/window and reload it back up. If that doesn't work, just wait a little bit, play a few games. This is what I did, and I got control back.

#4 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

^^ all of above agreed ^^

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

^                                          ^
^The 2nd post above^

Its lag... when u disconnect u cant do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#6 Before February 2015

PSTANTON

Yea I have had this problem before. Its even made me not be able to go into my own level and kick me out of my own level. It eventually seems to fix itself if you wait a little while.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This happens when you lose your connection with the game. Reload. All those things you can't do are completely dependent on packets. If you never get an "Ok, go ahead and do that" packet then you never draw, or change smileys, or anything else except move.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

cheezpuffs 1423747413214019

Board footer