Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

IJK98

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

:O Ok, I'm IJK98 and when I go on everybody edits beta on my level the massive size not only beta but from beta it would work! It's called IJK98 World. What I mean is when I go on it I can't use my smilies, go on god mod, or edit anything. But the weird thing is when I edit i can't see it, but if I save, next time it will be there. Plus the key doors never go off once you press it. Help! It's a bug of some kind. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

knightbot

Re: I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

well   happened to me the same but once i got out my world i never could go back in , coz it was sayin that i already was in the world.
  And   if i go to choose worlds i can see my world with myself inside , even when i logged out many times my wolrd and myself   are still there !!!   this happened to me 12 hours ago   and nothing went better ... the moderator just said me to wait and here i am... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:o

#3 Before February 2015

IJK98

Wait... so your stuck in your world? I'm not, I just can't do anything.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

knightbot: Keep waiting and check in on your level now and then. Try to get a better connection

IJK98: You lost your connection with the game. Reload the page.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

knightbot

ok so now i'm going to disconnect my router 4 a while let's see what happens then... thx different55

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

you're welcome knight. If you are using a wireless access point try to move the computer closer and plug the computer in the back.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

IJK98 1423747566213866

Board footer