Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Java or Flash games...

This one is probably for RPG2K, but I'm just going to ask this complicated question.

Does anyone know how to make a simple Java or Flash game with just squares and a platform into an online multiplayer game containing multiple players in a room?

#2 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Re: Java or Flash games...

Google, Youtube
There are a lot of guides //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
You just need to find them.

#3 Before February 2015

progirl

hmm yea....i wonder stuff like that, too.. :rolleyes:

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

To use Everybody Edits as an example, the whole game is programmed in Adobe Flash. The online multiplayer portion is supplied by Chris's own company Player.IO where anyone who is new to online game-making can quickly their own multiplayer gaming experience.

http://playerio.com/

Also, It's free.

#5 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

^maybe so^

but i saw a part where it said pricing when youre good with it?

#6 Before February 2015

SmittyW

RPG2K, come back. I have another question that's about Player.IO. How do you add the video game to a different website that I have created rather than having to make another Domain and pay for it. :/

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

SmittyW. wrote:

RPG2K, come back. I have another question that's about Player.IO. How do you add the video game to a different website that I have created rather than having to make another Domain and pay for it. :/

You simply make a webpage and put your .swf file up on the center so everyone can play it. The location of your game is irrelevant as long as it has access to the servers. That's why you're able to download EE from the main page and play on your desktop.

#8 Before February 2015

maryytriker

Many site are provide the information about the how to create java and flash games. For that many software are available and that you can free download and used.

SmittyW1423747731213701

Board footer