Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

How long does it take to reset a password?

I forgot the password to my account (I know dumb me) so I changed it again about 30 minutes ago. And I'm getting frustrated because my new password isn't working and I really want to help MG crew with a level we are working on but I cant because I don't have my account >_>

Why is it taking so long?

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: How long does it take to reset a password?

Sometimes it's instant, other times it's way slow. When I tried to change my pass a few months ago, it took like 3 days, while other people took 5 minutes. Either the system is slow or it hates you... pFhcd.png

Last edited by Panic (Jul 22 2011 6:46:02 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I don't know how to help you, considering I keep a hidden file in my computer with all my passwords ever made.

And I sign in through Facebook. Not through the site.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

It's usually instant for me...
the longest it took for me was about 2 minutes. But I don't change my password often.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well I changed it the other day after I heard Noobie93 got hacked, then I put it on a file but I didn't save the file, then my computer crashed and the file was deleted. So I forgot the password. I guess I am just being impatient. I hope it's changed by the morning at least :/

Calicara 1423748283213149

Board footer