Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeremiah

Adobe Flash Player

Why do you need Adobe Flash Player to play Everybody Edits on the website now? I really want to play it on the website but I can't! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I can't have Adobe Flash Player! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Adobe Flash Player

You have always needed it and if you've played it before you've always had it too. If it's asking to update, just update it's a well trusted program that you find everywhere.
If your parents are the reason you can't install it, tell them they're stupid and visit the adobe website if they don't trust it.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

Oh my god... is this serious? You need Adobe Flash Player in order to play flash. Games are flash. EE is a game. Therefore, by the transitive property of congruence, You need Adobe Flash Player to play EE. You have always needed it. The only reason why it is only showing up now is that you must always have the newest version (why, I don't know), and they must have recently updated.

#4 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Jeremiah wrote:

Why do you need Adobe Flash Player to play Everybody Edits on the website now? I really want to play it on the website but I can't! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   I can't have Adobe Flash Player! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Why?

Isn't it.

Obvious?

How.

Your.

Computer.

Operates?

Because.

There's.

Program.

Like.

Adobe.

Flash.

Player.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

DUDE, like half the stuff found on the internet is done with Adobe Flash Player!!

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Aug 26 2011 8:04:10 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I'd normally say: ,,Why the heck didn't you post that in my computer helping topic", but, yea, I'm nice...

#7 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

DUDE, like half the stuff found on the internet is done with Adobe Flash Player!!

and the other half is java! 1xd1

why cant you get flash anyway? :/

#8 Before February 2015

Jeremiah

I have adobe flash player but i sitll cant play it thats the truth.

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

This is because, like I and many others have already said, you need the newest version. Go download the newest version, then play.

#10 Before February 2015

Jeremiah

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

That'll be a slap for spam (don't make one word posts in the future) and... *scans topic* that'd be all.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Jeremiah 1423748978212454

Board footer