Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

arie2

to shift

how can you do offers?

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: to shift

:O

Me? You could have just pm'd me...

First, go to the lobby. Then, click "Get Gems," which is located in the upper right corner. Then click "Get gems now," which will be located in two places: under the "Gambit" sign, and under the "SuperRewards" sign. Either one will work fine. Then choose the free offers, if you chose SuperRewards, and start doing some of the downloads/games/other free offers. If you chose Gambit, then you should click on the tasks, and start doing those. You can do free offers for Gambit, too, but I find the surveys to be safer and more reliable. Of course, I think SuperRewards is more dependable.

#3 Before February 2015

arie2

shift wrote:

:O

Me? You could have just pm'd me...

First, go to the lobby. Then, click "Get Gems," which is located in the upper right corner. Then click "Get gems now," which will be located in two places: under the "Gambit" sign, and under the "SuperRewards" sign. Either one will work fine. Then choose the free offers, if you chose SuperRewards, and start doing some of the downloads/games/other free offers. If you chose Gambit, then you should click on the tasks, and start doing those. You can do free offers for Gambit, too, but I find the surveys to be safer and more reliable. Of course, I think SuperRewards is more dependable.

i choose SuperRewards, do you want me there to give an explanation?

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Um... what? It's pretty easy; just go to SuperRewards, click on the free section, and start clicking the offers. SuperRewards offers higher rewards than Gambit, typically, but it has a better chance to harm your computer.

arie2 1423749042212390

Board footer