Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

michaewlewis

Saved world not available in Play List

I purchased a small world yesterday, edited it and saved it. I can see it in the My Worlds list, but can't find it in the Play list. Is there a publish button that you have to hit to make it available in the Play list? I can share the level easily enough (http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWHKkMlx7Ya0I). That works just fine.

Another weird thing is, in the My Worlds list, the level is called MySavedSmallWorld1, but when you enter the world, it is called mwlsmall. Is that normal?

I am wondering if the problems I am seeing are related to where I am playing the game at. I'm playing from ArmorGames.com, and it seems there are a few other glitches playing from there. I would play straight from the EE site, but I can't log in with my username here.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Saved world not available in Play List

It is normal. In order to see a level in the play list, there needs to be at least one person in it, and it has to be uncensored. In the play list, it will show up as the name you put for it. I see that you're rather new to game, without much stuff. If you want to play on the official site, you need to register there. Many people complain about the problem, but it doesn't matter too much. Register on the official site with a different account so you won't rage and complain in the future if you want to switch but you have lots of stuff.

That sounds confusing, but I don't care.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

michaewlewis

Not confusing at all, actually. But the last statement does seem to make the rest of it sound rude..... but I'm sure you don't care. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks for the input. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I just made a new account (mwl) and got a new small level. Still seeing the same thing where the level is called one thing in the list, but when you enter the level, it has the proper name. Are you saying that is normal, too?
I'm assuming that by "uncensored" you mean that my profile is public..... Is that correct? I searched the forum and wiki for censoring and didn't find much to explain it to me.

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

michaewlewis wrote:

Still seeing the same thing where the level is called one thing in the list, but when you enter the level, it has the proper name. Are you saying that is normal, too?

Yes that is completely normal

michaewlewis wrote:

I'm assuming that by "uncensored" you mean that my profile is public..... Is that correct? I searched the forum and wiki for censoring and didn't find much to explain it to me.

no you can censor your world by making it a swear word so no one can see it.

#5 Before February 2015

PurpleCheesyCat

Panic wrote:

It is normal. In order to see a level in the play list, there needs to be at least one person in it, and it has to be uncensored. In the play list, it will show up as the name you put for it. I see that you're rather new to game, without much stuff. If you want to play on the official site, you need to register there. Many people complain about the problem, but it doesn't matter too much. Register on the official site with a different account so you won't rage and complain in the future if you want to switch but you have lots of stuff.

That sounds confusing, but I don't care.

it is confusing cuz same thing is happening 2 me and that doesn't make sense cuz how would somebody play it to let everyone see it if they   cant play it in the first place? oh and i am not new XD

#6 Before February 2015

dol257

so cheesycat, you are new?
you need to have atleast 1 person in it, or otherwise there would be 1000's of 100 minigame levels!

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

In order for the level to be available in the lobby, the level creator needs to access it from his list, someone with the link to the level accesses it, or there is still at least one person in it from when the world was opened by some means. However, this must also be in conjunction with a clean level name. That is, the level name can't have been changed to any swear word, or a few other choice words.

Michaewlewis: everything else you explained is perfectly normal.

#8 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Your saved world will not appear unless there is at least 1 person or higher in that world.

michaewlewis 1423749303212129

Board footer