Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

awsum cow

Why?

How come so many people hate there being tons of coins in a level?

#2 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Re: Why?

Because it is super annoying, especially if you are to lazy to click mute. Also, it is always a bad level if it is like that. I have never seen a good level with over 500 coins.

#3 Before February 2015

awsum cow

But there's a bigger chance of magic

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

I have one word. LOL.
Now to back it up. People hate loads of coins because it looks stupid and makes the owner look like they have nothing else to do other than spam coins in their level. The theory that more coins = more magic isn't proven and can't be tested effectively. Probably the only reason that levels with loads of coins seem to get lots of magic is because they get loads of plays by noobs who think the level is good. More coins does not necessarily mean more magic happening in the level. More people playing most likely does.

Now, for people who are thinking TL;DR, back to my original point. LOL.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

dominator3000

awsum cow wrote:

But there's a bigger chance of magic

It doesnt mean you will get one

#6 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

If Panic's post was too long to read, I'll tell you
More coins will LOWER the chance of magic coin, and the sound is damn annoying so you will have to take the sound off if you accidentally put it on

5671.jpg

#7 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Addi wrote:

If Panic's post was too long to read, I'll tell you
More coins will LOWER the chance of magic coin, and the sound is damn annoying so you will have to take the sound off if you accidentally put it on

For example, getting a minor magic coin will have a 50% chance of giving you magic.
However, if there are more coins, the chance of getting magic will be decreased, maybe halved, so it could be 25%, etc, and it goes lower...
So if you have possibly over 300 coins, your chances of getting a wizard will only waste your time and will probably never, never come true IF you stay in that world.
Just adding the post to Addi's post.

awsum cow 1423749310212122

Board footer