Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Navyseal

When is the update and why is this happening?

Monday october 3rd 2011.So i was joining a game it said Please refresh your browser to get the newest version on the game! After it said that i refreshed.Heres what happended i barely saw anything change it was still candy land. Can you tell me why this is happenining? And tell me when is the update?.Thank you.

#2 Before February 2015

Re: When is the update and why is this happening?

probably the next update is going to be tomorrow because it looks like Chris was working on it. Then it just kicks everyone. So I think probably tomorrow a big update is going to happen.

#3 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

5600 wrote:

probably the next update is going to be tomorrow because it looks like Chris was working on it. Then it just kicks everyone. So I think probably tomorrow a big update is going to happen.

Yea thats what im thinking, im thinking they are fixing little stuff now like bugs

#4 Before February 2015

Navyseal

Thanks

Navyseal 1423749498211934

Board footer