Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ashes941

Trolls

If someone trolls more than once, do we tell someone? Or can you tell? I've had alot of people troll worlds I've been on, and I've also noticed they've trolled more than once.

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Trolls

Exactly what do you mean by tell? Report them? Trolling isn't against the rules. It is called Everybody Edits. They're editing in a way people don't like.

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Unfortunately, trolling isn't against the rules. Like Monstar43 said, it's just a form of editing that people don't like.

If you don't like it when people troll in your levels(although it looks like it wasn't your levels being trolled), then don't give away the code. If you made the level by yourself, don't even set a code.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

You should applaud him, for the levels you go to must be awfully noobish, and he's saving you from your own noobisms!

In all seriousness, do nothing. trolling isn't against the rules, and some people actually like it (weird, huh?). There is a thread somewhere on the forum containing a list of trolls, so you could post there, but you need proof. Nobody ever checks the thread, either, so it really doesn't matter.

ashes941 1423749550211882

Board footer