Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Merge Accounts?

Hey all!

I'm a relatively new player (started in June of 2011), and I found this game on ArmorGames.com. Been playing there since the start.

Recently, I've been getting lag-kicked a ton. As in, I'll be on a level for 30-60 seconds (max) before I get lag-kicked. It basically makes the game unplayable.

In looking for a fix, I realized that the game was also hosted directly at everybodyedits.com (yeah, I was so happy playing at ArmorGames for so long that I never thought to look anywhere else. Oops.) I created a second account with different login/password/etc and realized that there's hardly any lag, no lag-kick, general awesomeness when I play directly at everybodyedits.com.

Sweet! I found a solution to my lag-kick problems. Except...my login credentials for ArmorGames don't work at EE. So all my energy, smilies, rooms, chat payment, etc. are lost if I need to start over at EE. Not the end of the world, but a frustration nonetheless.

Is there any way for me to migrate or merge my ArmorGames account to everybodyedits.com so I can avoid the lag-kicking without starting over entirely?

Thanks for any insight/ideas!

Last edited by TheRedSe7en (Oct 10 2011 2:45:18 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Re: Merge Accounts?

Sorry, no, at least if my information is correct; you can't.

It may be possible to email Chris and see if he can do some magic, but the chances of that are far from high.

To be honest, I thought you could use the same account from armor games on the Everybody Edits site.

Well, as far as I know, you're out of luck. Sorry about that!

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

^Yea

Chris used to migrate accounts, but he wont anymore, and never checks his ee email

so ya out of luck, sorry

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Well poop. That kind of sucks.

At least I have an answer. I doubt Chris would be concerned with just one (newish) user. Thanks for the insight.

As for using the ArmorGames login: It uses a username (not an email) and password. When I attempt to log in with those credentials, it seems to want an actual email and not just the ArmorGames username. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by TheRedSe7en (Oct 11 2011 10:40:15 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Bimps

Well, I stay logged in on the main site, I can play on armor games. I think it has the same source code.

#6 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Yes, I've noticed that as well--if I log in at everybodyedits.com (with some other account, call it AC2), then go to Armor Games, the cookie for login must be active on AG as well--I'm logged in as AC2. But it doesn't work in the reverse--if I log in at AG as AC1, and try to play at everybodyedits.com, it requires a new login. The login cookie doesn't work that way.

And my credentials that are valid at ArmorGames (AC1) don't work at everybodyedits.com, since it's not an email... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

TheRedSe7en 1423749641211791

Board footer