Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

toonlink9567

EE ideas

Hey, I was wondering can you make an app where you can deposit your energy on your iPhone/iPod Touch even offline and make it a dollar on the app store or something, you?d make a profit! Oh and also can you make a freind list?

P.S. Sorry if im posting this to many times, I just would like one of the moderators to see this

#2 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Re: EE ideas

Using it offline would be impossible, because you just need connection to EE's servers, otherwise hacking would be extremely easy.
Using your energy online is not a bad idea actually, but it takes a lot of time to create such apps, especially to make them stable, not crashing every minute,
And compatibility would be a problem too. Another problem is that EE needs Flash to work, and iOS doesn't support that.
And it costs 100 Dollar to get a Dev Kit from Apple, which you need to produce an app.

I think it would be a better idea if Chris spend his time on the game itself than on such an app. (:

#3 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I think the app idea isn't a bad idea and the friend list has been suggested all ready. :/

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

How could you update an online game when offline? That doesn't make any sense...

The app idea isn't necessarily bad, but it's pointless. Wouldn't you usually have a computer nearby where you have wifi? It wouldn't be compatible, anyway.

The friend list has been suggested since the dawn of time, which is also known as the day usernames were implemented.

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

shift wrote:

How could you update an online game when offline? That doesn't make any sense...

The app idea isn't necessarily bad, but it's pointless. Wouldn't you usually have a computer nearby where you have wifi? It wouldn't be compatible, anyway.

The friend list has been suggested since the dawn of time, which is also known as the day usernames were implemented.

This. so true..

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Y no in gam suugestions??
This no nesecary in ephone!

toonlink9567 1423749647211785

Board footer