Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

YOUR QUESTION: How to Make a Smiley Timer?? Click for Answer.

Now some of you are noobs and some of you are pro but can you make timer?? I found out how to!
oh0j61.jpg   Easy Timer.
35ism1g.jpg   Complex Part 2
                                                                                                                                                                                         Hope I helped you!

29fqlc6.jpg Complex Part 1                        Note: Try experimenting in ways
                                                                                                                                                                                                                such seen.
                                                                                                                                                             Note 2: Start by using a dot or else
                                                                                                                                                     This cant work
                                               EDIT: Also if your going to have the complex, 1 smiley jumps and 1 doesent.
-Taxidriver555

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Dec 8 2011 10:02:22 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: YOUR QUESTION: How to Make a Smiley Timer?? Click for Answer.

The hell is a smiley timer? You mean a key timer? Is it even possible to not know how to make one?

You can't start pulling out the n word before you prove you aren't one, either.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

dude... these are so simple too make... even the noobest of noobs could make these...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Okay so maybe I would to take down this topic down people seem to not like it... Sadly I cannot And I was a laborer when this was made... And Master1 this is for people who cant seem to make and are wondering how to make it (For like starters of 207 energy). Yes this topic seemed silly and useless to some of us...

--- Double Post ---

Shift wrote:

The hell is a smiley timer? You mean a key timer? Is it even possible to not know how to make one?

Yes I mean a key timer did not know what to call it at this time i have been on break from EE since early      2010.

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Dec 9 2011 4:46:44 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

St Cool

1 why can you use the reply button, read the rules it says no double posting
2 why in all of you posts are you putting "i posted this when i was a laborer (it really makes you sound like the biggest noob ever)

#6 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

St Cool wrote:

1 why can you use the reply button, read the rules it says no double posting
2 why in all of you posts are you putting "i posted this when i was a laborer (it really makes you sound like the biggest noob ever)

1. That was before I saw the quote button.

2. I never seen it and was a laborer when this post was made...

3. Yes I know but I want to tell the truth to keep my records in place... Not that im trying to lie or act like a "n00b.. Because its true thank you for the post though... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral + //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad     (kinda want to remove this now.)

Also give me a break alright just trying to be helpful to fellow users..

ALSO:.. Please look at my other post FORUMS (MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS.)

The first thing that comes up is me saying, when I was a laborer but the page did not show "LASTED EDITED BY" Thus having it be proof that I was asking my question in the same time between the post I was waiting for... And Im writing this because I might forget about the quote button... I have gotten my post and need to remeber "quote only.. Goody Day and Carry on my Good Sir

--- Double Post ---

Shift wrote:

BTW I could have this being filed as racist... But to be honest im white...

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Dec 11 2011 3:22:32 am)

#7 Before February 2015

St Cool

he meant a noob how could you think he meant anything else
also stop double posting when i said reply button earlier i meant the edit button i wasnt thinking

#8 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

St Cool wrote:

also stop double posting when i said reply button earlier i meant the edit button i wasnt thinking

These double posts are when during the timeline of this.. And I asked the question and kept till I got my reply... I have informed a moderator from a diff topic = (which I told you.)

Haha thought the same myself... I did these. to get noob help from newcomers... So I was lucky I wasnt banned before the post... Wait a minute ST Cool?? I remeber you when I was making the loading screen...
AS FAR as I can remeber you did a mini troll... I fixed the stars and stuff when I got to it...                           ((Dont think your victim is a nerd because your victim may happen to be a somelse -Taxidriver555))

ONline world is crazy remember...

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Dec 11 2011 9:02:00 am)

#9 Before February 2015

St Cool

didnt get a word of that please speak english

#10 Before February 2015

Bash

Taxidriver555 wrote:
St Cool wrote:

These double posts are when during the timeline of this.. And I asked the question and kept till I got my reply... I have informed a moderator from a diff topic = (which I told you.)

I'll make this official...

Please stop double posting.   I assume you already know what that is, but feel free to ask if you don't.

The "Edit" button is at the bottom left of each of your posts, please use it in order to prevent double posting.   Once is an accident, 5 times is disregarding previous warnings.

Taxidriver555 1423750454210978

Board footer