Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

St Cool

just need a quick answer

you about wizard i was wondering do you have more chance of becoming a wizard if you are one of the 6 original smilys cus ive seen how noobs get wizards more oftern is that because they play as the original 6 more oftern ,
if you want to put an answer thats obviously not true like to get the wizard you play for 100 days and get 1000 coins or you will get it on your 100th magic coin remember rule 32 of the internet

#2 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Re: just need a quick answer

Im not 100% sure, but im pretty sure that the odds dont change according to your smiley. Someone got a wizard in my world the other day, and they were using the angel. So...

#3 Before February 2015

St Cool

hm but the angel is again easy to get its only like 500 energy you could get that in less than a day

#4 Before February 2015

EEguy

I don't think the smiley you're using affects magic coins. And what does rule 32 have to do with this?

urban dictionary wrote:

rule 32      

an internet rule that states that if it can be said, it can be said with a picture

#5 Before February 2015

Theepicshark

Well, why smileys would affect the wizard-magics ... That stores namely nowhere on

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

Knowing Chris, there probably are a few smileys that he "accidentally" made it impossible to get magic with. Nevertheless, there's no way to prove any of these theories, since magic is believed to be random. As far as we know, all smileys have an equal chance.

#7 Before February 2015

Haze123

I got my 1st wiz before the fire wiz came i was a god in a world then i collect 2 coins at the same time cuz they were by eachother then i got a wiz. i think its because both of them were magic. i didnt get any other wiz since. except the grinch. These wizards and witch that are coming is very uncommon. WevBh.png i want all the wizards. WevBh.png

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

St Cool 1423750505210927

Board footer