Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Music Man

Normal and Beta Sites

So, I recently got beta, and i was playing on the beta website. But, after a while the beta site started freezing for me. Also, most of the level links in this forum are to the normal site. Now I am playing on the normal site.

My question, Is there anything that i'm missing out on by using a beta account on the normal website?

If not, what is the beta website even used for?

Thanks.

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Normal and Beta Sites

The beta site just gives you access to beta only worlds. Other then that, it doesn't do much else.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Music Man

Well, i don't know if this is just me, but when i log on to the non-beta website and go on Everybody Edits, there is still a "Only show beta rooms" button.

Maybe this was part of and update? I don't know.

#4 Before February 2015

Haze123

Buying beta supports EE and they reward you by giving you worlds,Packages,Smileys, and access to beta only worlds. Isn't that great?

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#5 Before February 2015

LD3H

He asked if there are some extra things if you play on beta.everybodyedits.com
And I can say no because it is just the site where you can buy/download it.

#6 Before February 2015

sefanja1

If you logged in as beta you have ability to go to beta rooms.
But a short time ago the normal site is update. So now you can play beta rooms on normal site to.
So accully there is no different anymore. (maybe they could remove beta site, so the normal site can be updated.)
For less laggs.

#7 Before February 2015

F1redragon

Yeah I am beta to and don't see any difference!

#8 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

There is no significant difference.

:.|:;

#9 Before February 2015

absd

can i asked why some beta members dont have piano keys? im mostly interested in those so i am trying to decide whether to buy beta or not. but i have noticed that some beta members dont have those. do u need to buy them seperately after you get beta, or do you get them in the energy shop? im quite confused

Music Man1423750821210611

Board footer