Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Physic

Re: HACKED!!

If you need some help you can talk to me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Well I dont know if I should leave EE or not...

I mean whats the the point now?   Energy is still disabled.

#28 Before February 2015

Muffin

Tacobell level is cleared? NOO ee is ruined //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#29 Before February 2015

Persona

Hey taxi, I speak in part of me being hacked too, however I did take care of it, since google has a very nice investigation team.   If you use a gmail, then just work on getting your account back.   I'm not afraid anymore to say my password (old) was zelda123 .. Not secure at all.   Of course, I made that password when I was young, and was already attached, since I was hacked, my passwords (I have them memorized now) have !, #, &'s | and are over 10+ Characters, my gmail, 15+ Characters, and my BACKUP which is over 30 characters.

The people on this forum are ****, and you will have to get over that, seeing the behavoir from the mod.

You do sound kinda ridiculous though, don't be offended however.   If I were you, I would work on getting your accounts back if you have not, and do not retalliate with the hacker.   If the "Hacker" is a hacker, or is spying on you, I would restore to factory mode.   If you did have a weak password, like me, it would be time to buff up my password.   Even though the whole hacking sit is over with me, I realised I should go all out on security online.

Ignore the ignorant people, they are picking on you, when I wonder if they get the same treatment at school.
Good luck, mate.

#30 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Persona wrote:

lots of tl;dr

you should remove teh cuss word before bass5098 sees it freaks out and gives you over 9000 warnings for it.

Last edited by ?tilla (Aug 17 2012 2:59:41 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#31 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

OMG THAT'S why you've been acting so weird, huh Taxi. ;D

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#32 Before February 2015

main_gi

Persona wrote:

Hey taxi, I speak in part of me being hacked too, however I did take care of it, since google has a very nice investigation team.   If you use a gmail, then just work on getting your account back.   I'm not afraid anymore to say my password (old) was zelda123 .. Not secure at all.   Of course, I made that password when I was young, and was already attached, since I was hacked, my passwords (I have them memorized now) have !, #, &'s | and are over 10+ Characters, my gmail, 15+ Characters, and my BACKUP which is over 30 characters.

[b][b]The people on this forum are ****,
and you will have to get over that, seeing the behavoir from the mod.[/b][/b]

You do sound kinda ridiculous though, don't be offended however.   If I were you, I would work on getting your accounts back if you have not, and do not retalliate with the hacker.   If the "Hacker" is a hacker, or is spying on you, I would restore to factory mode.   If you did have a weak password, like me, it would be time to buff up my password.   Even though the whole hacking sit is over with me, I realised I should go all out on security online.

Ignore the ignorant people, they are picking on you, when I wonder if they get the same treatment at school.
Good luck, mate.

Bold is so true.

But really...Just because your password is U472BMT doesn't make it safe by any means.
I also need to change my email password NOW. It can be cracked in under a minute.

Edit: Come on. You don't accept spaces. That changed password entropy so much. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by main_gi (Aug 17 2012 8:04:12 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Persona wrote:

The people on this forum are ****, and you will have to get over that, seeing the behavoir from the mod.

If it gets out of hand and turns to flaming I will control it but I think I'm allowed to call BS when I see it.

Also, on the topic of password strength, see this comic:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/password_strength.png

Last edited by Different55 (Aug 17 2012 8:18:17 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#34 Before February 2015

main_gi

Argh! I knew I should have linked to xkcd first!
But really, it's my laziness.

#35 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Taxidriver, if the account is only yours, why did you use a fake email?

#36 Before February 2015

Drsonic

Different55 wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

=To the hacker: All places in your Windows Vista account will be decrypted and terminated.=

I lol'd. You don't know WHO this hacker is, or WHAT OS he's using (for all you know he's running Linux or Mac OSX), but you say you're "decrypting" and "terminating" his Vista account?

1. LOL
2. LOL
3. LOL
4. Wait, what's a "Windows Vista account"?
5. Who cares? LOL
6. lulz

Don't make hollow threats. Especially when you don't know the topic you're talking about. I don't either, but I know enough to tell that this is complete BullSnot?

This is what I was thinking, but not as much LOL's.
Your funny, Different55. That's why your my favorite Forum Moderator.
@Doh
Yes, the computer I had before the laptop I'm on now was a Vista Satellite A105. It had 512MB of RAM. Now I have this Sony VAIO, 4GB of RAM.

Ba ba, ba ba ba.. I'm lovin' it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

b2172462789991e4d313feb9ed59730f.png

Snap: CrypticPi
Instagram: Noncryptic

#37 Before February 2015

Persona

Different55 wrote:
Persona wrote:

If it gets out of hand and turns to flaming I will control it but I think I'm allowed to call BS when I see it.

Also, on the topic of password strength, see this comic:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/password_strength.png

Your the best moderator, I was talking back to "Different" because I was expecting better from him, even though there are some ridiculous points made in the OP's topic.

@Terence22205 - When I was young, it made it seem like the hacker couldn't control my account when in reality, it would make it worse, because you couldn't control it either.
I think me and taxi both had the same mind. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

@main_gl - It is okay to have a long password, because, even with a very great password, 5 characters, it could take 5 hours+ to crack, where as if you had a 10+ one with special characters, it can take 10 years to crack.

I'm not going to say these numbers are 100% acc, I will say it does take a long time, and I am sure those numbers are if nothing, much more larger.

I am hoping you get the idea.

#38 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

doh wrote:

Does people still use Windows Vista?

Le' me. Can't afford a new computer and my parents certainly wont buy me one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#39 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Well I don't know if I really want leave EE or not....

#40 Before February 2015

Persona

I would personally leave because I really dislike the community, too full of people who think they are cool, but are really not, buncha bullys, really.   The only thing holding me on is the game itself, with level creativity. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you choose to leave, I'll miss you.   If you stay, make a new account, just send an invite to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="036f6c60626f67706a43646e626a6f2d606c6e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> ..

Last edited by Persona (Aug 18 2012 5:17:38 pm)

#41 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Taxidriver555 wrote:

No no no no. Never type this in any chat message, forum post, anything. No no no.

Just leave or stay.

#42 Before February 2015

Persona

Fdoou wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

No no no no. Never type this in any chat message, forum post, anything. No no no.

Just leave or stay.

Taxidriver, I will reqoute my post as you ignore him:

Alot of people on this forum think they are cooler then they really are.

Informing people of your departing eliminates confusion.  
Who looks dumb now?

Last edited by Persona (Aug 18 2012 5:39:43 pm)

#43 Before February 2015

ripazhaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:mad:

#44 Before February 2015

ripazhaha

h:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#45 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

ripazhaha wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:mad:

ripazhaha wrote:

h:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

You have been warned for spam. I'd advise that you try to post relevant information into the topics you're posting in.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#46 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

So I guess I will be departing from EE....   My dearest friends on EE will be missed....

#47 Before February 2015

Shift

... He cleared one, possible more, of your worlds. While that's unfortunate, did you even use that world very often? It just doesn't seem worth quitting altogether.

If you're going to quit, then you obviously don't care about EE as much as you've posted about.

#48 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Saying you are going to quit may clarify things, but I've never seen a case where there's tons of drama surrounding the post, and no one wants that.

#49 Before February 2015

Persona

It isn't like you have caused drama yourself.
Really, this topic is about him being hacked, and I can see why it would get deleted, however him saying "I might leave" only caused YOU to get up and correct him when it wasn't needed.   I don't care if it is a forum rule, as the mods can deal with it, however notifying someone that you are leaving can eliminate confusion.   This topic isn't about him leaving, it is about him being hacked, which caused the drama, not him informing us he might leave.

And the EE Forum is full of drama because people like you feel that you must pick on a user because they might have broken one minor issue, criticise an opinion, or bring up a contervesal topic..
Let the mods take care of it, or atleast be nice about warning him.

#50 Before February 2015

Luduk

I was get hacked!And i know who hack me....Curdflappers he clear all my world's that's why i am private.And he was troll Physic's world ask Physic,in one he was troll lot of world's and hack my acc //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
Rrrrr.....

Taxidriver555 142391600145431

Board footer