Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

HACKED!!

Whoever the hell is the hacker go hell YOU DELETED MY TACO BELL WORLD!! ;(                    

Find this hacker and make him pay for good cause I AM NOT LEAVING EE WITHOUT COMMAND OF CAPTURING THIS HACKER!

=To the hacker: All places in your Windows Vista account will be decrypted and terminated.=

Till recovery... recover me!                                                                                                               -The REAL taxidriver555

(Also dont believe im hacked go in my profile :C)

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Aug 13 2012 8:49:46 am)

#2 Before February 2015

blackspider

Re: HACKED!!

i'll help you if needed

#3 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

The hacker was ME! Haha Just kidding but i hate this kind of thing. Its just an idiot who thinks he/she is cool

#4 Before February 2015

Falk

I'm sorry , dude ...
If you need help , tell me !

#5 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Lol... Hacker.
I don't even know who the hell you are, so you probably had a weak password and/or an obvious email.
Feel free to leave ee due to a nub world being deleted. Also, a mod could have cleared it, if it was offensive, or contained mature content.
Lets face it, taco bell, it is totally offensive to the toilets.

Jokes set aside, Grow up, and stop complaining about a world being cleared.
Change your password, grow a pair, and stop whining on the forums about it.
Feel free to -rep me if you find this offensive.

#6 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Doctor_downes wrote:

Lol... Hacker.
I don't even know who the hell you are, so you probably had a weak password and/or an obvious email.
Feel free to leave ee due to a nub world being deleted. Also, a mod could have cleared it, if it was offensive, or contained mature content.
Lets face it, taco bell, it is totally offensive to the toilets.

Jokes set aside, Grow up, and stop complaining about a world being cleared.
Change your password, grow a pair, and stop whining on the forums about it.
Feel free to -rep me if you find this offensive.

Well yes I find this a bit aggravating but I'm in a lifetime crysis of losing EE.... My so called friend known as "Pride & Joy" Is trying to be captured.....

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Aug 13 2012 8:36:35 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Life time crisis of losing EE?
Utter bs, sorry man.

Change your password, and be a man about it.
Knowing the EE population, it is a stew of 8-12 year-olds that want attention.
I know some people that had their accounts compromised, yet they are still playing, some even needed to create a new account.
They didn't whine about it though.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Taxidriver555 wrote:

=To the hacker: All places in your Windows Vista account will be decrypted and terminated.=

I lol'd. You don't know WHO this hacker is, or WHAT OS he's using (for all you know he's running Linux or Mac OSX), but you say you're "decrypting" and "terminating" his Vista account?

1. LOL
2. LOL
3. LOL
4. Wait, what's a "Windows Vista account"?
5. Who cares? LOL
6. lulz

Don't make hollow threats. Especially when you don't know the topic you're talking about. I don't either, but I know enough to tell that this is complete BullSnot?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

capasha

Does people still use Windows Vista?

#10 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Different55 wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

I lol'd. You don't know WHO this hacker is, or WHAT OS he's using (for all you know he's running Linux or Mac OSX), but you say you're "decrypting" and "terminating" his Vista account?

1. LOL
2. LOL
3. LOL
4. Wait, what's a "Windows Vista account"?
5. Who cares? LOL
6. lulz

Don't make hollow threats. Especially when you don't know the topic you're talking about. I don't either, but I know enough to tell that this is complete BullSnot?

Okay yes it might be silly in your perspective but to me EE means the world to me and I'm never letting it go...

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Don't be so sentimental about one world. It's one world. That's all it is. Just remake it, change your pass, move on with your life.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

capasha

Different55 wrote:

Don't be so sentimental about one world. It's one world. That's all it is. Just remake it, change your pass, move on with your life.

I guess you would cry out too if you have put down a lot of job in a world. And someone remove it and save over it. And I guess taxidriver put down a lot of work and days, maybe weeks in that world.

#13 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Taxidriver555 wrote:

Okay yes it might be silly in your perspective but to me EE means the world to me and I'm never letting it go...

You are one nerdy motherfudger.

I have a hacker on my account. Sometimes he spends my energy and gems (not that I have any). But thats not the worst bit. What he did to you is something he always does to me; delete worlds. I moved on, though. I'm still around. I tried re-building my worlds the best I couls. I would change my password, but because of a typo in the e-mail I cant. So I made another account. But because my original one had all the good stuff I use this new account to host some worlds and build in it with my other. I still make worlds just on my first account. They might, or might not survive for long, but I try. If you ask, most people wont even know this story, I didn't complain and made a thread about it.

#14 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Get on with it.   You must know you are living you life, and there is nothing waiting for you on the other side. ~Bing
XXXRPGJeff hacked Jkiller21 and Jeff222.     Just make a new account.     Make a safe pass and use a REAL EMAIL.

Last edited by Sixty_Seven (Aug 13 2012 9:53:57 am)

#15 Before February 2015

meep805

It's horrible how one world that you've worked on for however long can be deleted in just a split second //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But still you could still get on it's not like it's the end of the world anyway your lucky that's ALL they did there is a lot worse //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#16 Before February 2015

Shift

doh wrote:

Does people still use Windows Vista?

I told you people my computer sucks. :c

Last edited by Shift (Aug 13 2012 1:14:19 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Okay I appreciate you're feedbacks in all but they did like 4 worlds I had.... And saved em' too ;(

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Taxidriver555 wrote:

Either you have the worst life ever, or are a small child who has no idea of perspective.   If Everybody Edits is the most important thing in your life, maybe you should put on this nice white coat that zips in the back.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

I'd probably, like, burst into tears if someone cleared Elements, which quite literally took me months to finish. So I won't take sides. VNrAE.png

#20 Before February 2015

main_gi

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Taxidriver555 wrote:

Either you have the worst life ever, or are a small child who has no idea of perspective.   If Everybody Edits is the most important thing in your life, maybe you should put on this nice white coat that zips in the back.

...I would like to wear that on backwards...

#21 Before February 2015

Viveo

Maybe the hacker doesn't have a forum account.

#22 Before February 2015

main_gi

Or how about 'This is a troll topic and you're all taking the bait.'

#23 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I doubt it's a troll topic, just someone overreacting in a hilarious way.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#24 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

-_- People try to take this seriously okay?   I only wanted to alert people and NO this is not a "Troll Topic"

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Aug 15 2012 8:11:16 am)

#25 Before February 2015

Master1

Taxidriver555 wrote:

-_- People try to take this seriously okay?   I only wanted to alert people and NO this is not a "Troll Topic"

Alert people that you had a bad password... That might make people want to try to hack you even more. If you had a bad password already, they'll think your new pass will be just as bad. I don't see your logic.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Taxidriver555 142391600145431

Board footer