Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Noctis

Atilla, Is It Possible...

Is it possible for you to make a bot that searches worlds that are visible? For example, if you search the world name "Red minis" in your bot, it brings up a world(s) with that name, and it also provides a link(s). Is it possible? And, it should be case sensitive.

Last edited by Noctis (Feb 8 2014 11:25:05 am)

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Atilla, Is It Possible...

You can create a bot that does that with

Dictionary<string, string> Worlds = new Dictionary<string, string>(); RoomInfo[] ri = client.Multiplayer.ListRooms("Everybodyedits176", null, 0, 1); for(int i = 0; i < ri.Length; i++) Worlds.Add(ri[i].RoomData["name"], ri[i].Id);  Console.WriteLine("http://everybodyedits.com/games/"+Worlds["Red minis"]);

Though, I have a world searcher on my site at http://atil.la/public_projects/WorldSearch/, that can search for every existing world on EE.
Also, moved topic to Bots and Programming section. Questions like this belong there instead.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Creature

Xxatillaxx,
what about you add: Favorite worlds: You will not need search world, only see favorite list.

This is a false statement.

#4 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Creature wrote:

Xxatillaxx,
what about you add: Favorite worlds: You will not need search world, only see favorite list.

Just answering the question of OP. You can add additional stuff if you wish.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#5 Before February 2015

Noctis

Hmm, it would be nice if there was an option to see 100 worlds as well.

When I search a room owner, it leads me back to the front page.

Noctis 1423756982204450

Board footer