Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

MiniBotIdeas?

I know there are plenty of topics for bot ideas but i am not looking for pure bot ideas. I am looking for minigame bot ideas that only usually have wins or points ect. An example of this would be like a coin collector. Where a coin is popping up on the map and you got to go chase it and once it someone hits it then it goes away.

So what i am asking is are there any little bot ideas that would be fun for a bit then by the time that you get tired of that bot ill already have another bot out and running for you to play.

I am also looking for ideas that do not require pre made levels, (Shift bot, level making bots, ect...) because they take time to make the levels. Please post all your ideas, all are welcome none will be called dumb and all will be taken into consideration.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#2 Before February 2015

Zumza

Re: MiniBotIdeas?

you mean auto-generated levels? if yes, that bots are very dificult to made, lot of variables and lot of "if","case".
A good exemple is maze bot. i can see how any other of that bots can work.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Jabatheblob11423757376204056

Board footer