Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

[Solved] Invisible block ID

I was wondering what the ID of the textureless block is - I actually have a good use for it.
Edit - Solution
I decided to look for myself, I found 136 (Exclamation action block) and 161 (Ice platform)

Edit: c?a?n? ?o?n?l?y? ?b?e? ?p?l?a?c?e?d? ?i?n? ?o?w?n? ?w?o?r?l?d?s? ?(?i?f? ?t?h?e?r?e?'?s? ?a?n? ?I?D? ?w?h?i?c?h? ?w?o?r?k?s? ?i?n? ?o?t?h?e?r? ?p?e?o?p?l?e?'?s? ?w?o?r?l?d?s?,? ?I? ?w?o?u?l?d? ?l?o?v?e? ?t?o? ?k?n?o?w? ?a?b?o?u?t? ?i?t?)?

Last edited by Metatron (Jul 28 2014 12:54:40 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#2 Before February 2015

Showpath

Re: [Solved] Invisible block ID

The other day id 136 worked in others worlds(I would assume it hasn't changed), I haven't heard of 161 till now I will try it later tonight.

Edit:I just tried 161 in someone's world and it also worked maybe you don't have the right package its suppose to be linked to or something.

Last edited by Showpath (Jul 27 2014 11:36:37 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Showpath wrote:

The other day id 136 worked in others worlds(I would assume it hasn't changed), I haven't heard of 161 till now I will try it later tonight.

Edit:I just tried 161 in someone's world and it also worked maybe you don't have the right package its suppose to be linked to or something.

That is indeed possible, as the accounts that I used in my world are fairly new - I guess I'll be looking for the correct pack.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Look into this: http://wep.linkstechblog.com/ee-client/

It has invisible blocks, and invisible platforms that you can jump onto from the bottom. I don't think the platform things work though...

Discord: jawp#5123

Koya1423757888203544

Board footer