Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ewoke

Gems?

found this in source

this.connection.addMessageHandler("gem",function(param1:Message, param2:int):void          {             if(param2 == myid)             {                doGemAnim(player);             }             else if(players[param2] != null)             {                doGemAnim(players[param2]);             }                       });

does anyone know what this is for?

if you can read this....good for you

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Gems?

Probably some way to attain gems in-game, which wouldn't be surprising considering the current state of sales.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Anch

You could find gems in-game? Or it's a future update or something?

#4 Before February 2015

skullz17

5aghj0
Old(ish) pic that NVD linked. May or may not be relevant.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 Before February 2015

Zumza

This is not the correct question.
The correct question is :how gem wizard will look? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#6 Before February 2015

ewoke

@ skullz your picture doesnt seem to work here.

@ thedoctor dont think it will give a wizard. more likely a new magic coin system

if you can read this....good for you

#7 Before February 2015

Zumza

I believe so, too. There are lots of magic smileys in EE, perhaps will make one for that too. That was the idea...

#8 Before February 2015

skullz17

ewoke wrote:

@ thedoctor dont think it will give a wizard. more likely a new magic coin system

try this:
http://prntscr.com/5aghj0

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#9 Before February 2015

Zumza

skullz16 wrote:
ewoke wrote:

try this:
http://prntscr.com/5aghj0

LOUjQMa.png

#10 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I had a quick chat with Julian about a new magic coin system a little while ago - there will likely be a cap so bots won't have an advantage over active players.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#11 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Metatron wrote:

I had a quick chat with Julian about a new magic coin system a little while ago - there will likely be a cap so bots won't have an advantage over active players.

What if one uses multiple bots? Then again, I don't think gems are transferrable.

Last edited by Hexagon (Jan 7 2015 3:04:08 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

Hold on I am confused. Something about gems being obtainable? Won't that break the EEconomy? (yes I just came up with that. Kind of clever.)

791mAP8.png

#13 Before February 2015

Hexagon

Pingohits wrote:

Hold on I am confused. Something about gems being obtainable? Won't that break the EEconomy? (yes I just came up with that. Kind of clever.)

It'd devalue the economy at a rate at which they are added. Then again, it could increase their valuableness if more items in the store are worth gems instead of/with energy.

#14 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Hexagon wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

It'd devalue the economy at a rate at which they are added. Then again, it could increase their valuableness if more items in the store are worth gems instead of/with energy.

We're talking 1-3/week (likely), I doubt it will be more than 156 gems per year - enough to get the cool limited stuff

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#15 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

Metatron wrote:
Hexagon wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

We're talking 1-3/week (likely), I doubt it will be more than 156 gems per year - enough to get the cool limited stuff

ok, now how would gems be obtained? I think the best way is via magic coin. I had another idea of where the gems appear randomly in any world with +10 players, but that would be easily exploited

791mAP8.png

#16 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Pingohits wrote:
Metatron wrote:
Hexagon wrote:

ok, now how would gems be obtained? I think the best way is via magic coin. I had another idea of where the gems appear randomly in any world with +10 players, but that would be easily exploited

It would be the same as the magic coin system I would guess

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

ewoke1423759246202186

Board footer