Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Atik

[OTB Crew] Rooms

Here members of Outside the Box Crew can post ideas for maps for collaberation and full maps as well. This will be much better when the beta is fully completed and everyone can use the save map feature.

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: [OTB Crew] Rooms

It might be easier if you just make an official group post in the "Group" Section like I did for my crew. You can say your maps, future maps, ect. Also, might help if you have a tinychat.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

"This forum is ONLY for levels that have reached a point of completion where you think the level could be considered "done" or "polished". If your level is under construction, try posting here instead!"

-Cyclone

#4 Before February 2015

Atik

D-rock2308 wrote:

"This forum is ONLY for levels that have reached a point of completion where you think the level could be considered "done" or "polished". If your level is under construction, try posting here instead!"

-Cyclone

Sorry my bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

OnikkiO

hi im new im not beta but i logged in. Wierd... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral but i have a important announcement Some people say this room is easy ( im not giving names ) but when people go in it half the people that are GOOD players cant even get through the 1st level!
If this ever happened to you where you couldn't get through a room and complete it Leave a comment.

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Hmm. Topic moved to Level Creation because - uhhh - I think that is the correct place for this.

#7 Before February 2015

Zap

Rurigok wrote:

Hmm. Topic moved to Level Creation because - uhhh - I think that is the correct place for this.

Lol

Atik 1423759532201900

Board footer