Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Nightmare

The level is unfinished. Basically, The level is more like advanced minigames, that can be done by average or pro players. It's not very hard but not very easy.
I will design it later with gousts, skulls, etc so it will feel like the level is a nightmare.
The level is unsaved becuase I don't have beta, but I hope some of you guys will enjoy it before it dissapears.
Link:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/13g-Nightmare

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Nightmare

Can I test this level?

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

Just finished it. The title fits, it's very ragey. Not hard but ragey. Especially lvl 4 with the double jumps. The blocks are spread pretty close but not close enough to jump in 1 go so you need to hold back while double jumping. I only enjoyed 2 levels, the rest .. well... RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

capasha

I didn't like the stage 4, it was sick. But I'm a newbie too.
Better then the minigames that is up and running.

Please add more lvls, i have boring. ;p

Last edited by doh (Sep 23 2010 10:06:28 am)

#5 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Glad you guys liked it, In level 4 I meant you will use to arrows to after the first 2 blocks, and and use them to jump the other blocks. That's way there is arrows between the 3rd to the 4th block. I made 2 more levels but I'm out of ideas. I don't want to make just boring challenges and you need to attempt over and over..

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Moved to Level Creation; unfinished level.

MageBomb 1423759604201828

Board footer