Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Dvow

Attempted level

I can't find a save function anywhere, so I don't know how long this will be up. But I went ahead and tried to make a minigame room--first time user here--with ten minigames. I started building wanting to make every minigame tricky and unique, since I am tired of seeing the same stairs and tricks again and again. So nearly every minigame has me attempting to give something both different and challenging.

All ten minigames have been tested by myself. They are all fairly hard, but not rage-hard. I am just looking for opinions from people who went ahead and tried to complete everything. If you quit at the first minigame because you keep missing the exit, like SO many random visitors have, try a little harder. The minigames don't really get any easier.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/3x-Ten- … -minigames

If anyone thinks I am doing a decent job, I'll probably go ahead and make a full 50 minigame room this weekend. Also any pointers are appreciated, since this is my first. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Dvow (Oct 22 2010 4:15:34 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

MIHB

Re: Attempted level

Nice design here, keep it up.

There were a fair number of areas I was able to "cheat" a room by using some method to skip large areas.   Keep an eye out for ways players can exploit the physics to get through in ways you do not anticipate.   You'll start to spot areas where players can take advantage as you get more experienced at making rooms.

Also, unfortunately, only beta users can save a map; costs $10.

#3 Before February 2015

Dvow

MIHB wrote:

Nice design here, keep it up.

There were a fair number of areas I was able to "cheat" a room by using some method to skip large areas.   Keep an eye out for ways players can exploit the physics to get through in ways you do not anticipate.   You'll start to spot areas where players can take advantage as you get more experienced at making rooms.

Also, unfortunately, only beta users can save a map; costs $10.

I believe I was watching you. My friend went 'HE'S CHEATING!', but I've done stuff like that before myself. I fixed a few of the skips, though some can't be fixed unless I remake an entire minigame due to the limited space. But after watching a few skip parts, I am going to keep note of where these skips were whenever I made a new room.

And 10$? I'll think about it. That doesn't seem like much, and I like building stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

MIHB

Dvow wrote:

And 10$? I'll think about it. That doesn't seem like much, and I like building stuff.

Unfortunately you can only save one map at a time, so if you want to make a new map, you have to delete your old map.   Keep that in mind.

Dvow 1423759726201706

Board footer