Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Frostilline Forest (W.I.P.)

So, I tried to make a short little level now that my computer connection's less crappy than usual. Nothing really new. I tried to focus on my strong point-- art -- while still keeping it interesting.
EDIT: Completely redone. (And finished. w00t!) EDIT: Then crashed again...
http://everybodyedits.com/games/ss-Frostilline-Forest (I don't haz beta. :B)
46705754.png

Last edited by Nin10mode (Nov 4 2010 11:25:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Re: Frostilline Forest (W.I.P.)

Can i have the code to it?

#3 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

. . .
75779217.png
No one ask, I'm not giving the code to anyone but people I trust.

Last edited by Nin10mode (Oct 29 2010 5:16:14 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I have no idea why he askewd that ^

Anyways great map I played it and the scenery was great, the minigames were fun, and they weren't too hard.

#5 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Awww... It disappeared.

#6 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Level has been redone (but not finished) thanks to a few R13 members! Thanks guys!
http://everybodyedits.com/games/ss-Frostilline-Forest (Screenshot in first post)

Hopefully, it'll last...

#7 Before February 2015

Zeal

horrible,
and not the scenary because that was 11/10 but because it was to short //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

That's probably cause it wasn't finished. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (And partly because I'm not a fan of lengthy levels... :/)
Thanks for the rating! (Even though it was on the art only. lol.)
On a side note:
The level has been extended a bit. There is a total of 200 coins; (Most of them aren't that hard to find/get) 150 regular coins, 50 blue. There are two paths, one an extension of the forest that eventually leads to PLUTO (Har-har) which holds a more rewarding... reward, and one takes you to the near end of the level. Both take you to a cool little ice-slide with a few of those coins. You need to play around a bit with the arrow keys to get some of 'em. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

Zeal

Haha the pluto joke was so funny the last time i heard it i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur

#10 Before February 2015

Xpo20

GOOD NEWS: We're remaking Frostilline Forest on a beta save!
BAD NEWS: Its only up for about a week after we're done. (NOTICE: This is not my beta save, its someone else in the crew's)

Nin10mode 1423759781201651

Board footer