Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

My list of ideas for rooms

Unfortuently, I'm not talented enough to build awesome levels and I don't have beta.
Basically, I suck at designing. But I have great themes for levels in my opinion, if you lack of ideas, or you don't have any theme for you level, you can check mine.

Those levels suppose to be creative with the designs, so I suggest it for crews and such. I just hope you won't make any stupid minigames with those ideas.

Level ideas:

2012 Level - Design is suppose to be about earthquake, tsunami, tornado and such. You need to pass the challenges to make to a safe place (which is the end of the level), and every challenge in the level is related to the nature, for example, since tornado is air, the challenges will be related to air time jumps and up arrows.

Junkyard - Well that's not something you can see very often in EE, but basically I had the idea of doing a mountain of junk, and you need to get out of there.

Music (duh) land - I have never seen any level that someone designed guitar, pianos and such. That's the idea. When I think about it, it can be done similar to a level in Rayman 1 if anyone ever played, in the music land over there.

A world from a point of view - I don't know how to describe it, but the designing suppose to be like that: You are giant, and everything around you is small, or the opposite, everything looks big in the level. Challenges are suppose to be big and long/small and short, what you decide.

Levels based on books/movies/songs /games- As the name says. Of course, you don't have to write the whole sentences, you just relate it to the topic, for example, there's a song by a metal band (Avenged Sevenfold) called "Nightmare", so the challenges suppose to be a little bit hard and the design suppose to be skulls, evil etc.

Parody of a level - Well I've never seen that before. Try to remake a level that someone else made, but change it how you want, i said "parody" but it can be anything you want, harder, easier..Example: Try to make one of the EX Crew levels, and laugh about the logo (change it to something funny) or laugh about the impossible challenges they can make.

Playground - Something I really wanted to make. This level suppose to "introuduce" the game to new players, but it's suppose to be original. The designing is like children playard - with swings, for example, and of course there's the sun and happiness.
This level is easy, everything is introuduced in progression, first there's jumps challenges, later, arrows challenges, then introuduce the keys etc.
In the end there's a boss, coasters, races, and fun things.

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: My list of ideas for rooms

I love the music Idea and might do it eventually :O

There have been perspective levels before, btw.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

alex wrote:

I love the music Idea and might do it eventually :O

There have been perspective levels before, btw.

me 2! i think ill try it today or tomorrow ... that 2012 one sounds hard //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I would love to do these and I would if I was a good artist.

#5 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Levels based on books/movies/songs /games

I got dibs on Inception. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Nin10mode (Nov 5 2010 5:07:05 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

Nin10mode wrote:

Levels based on books/movies/songs /games

I got dibs on Inception. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I saw that movie!

Or at least I dreamed I did...

Last edited by alex (Nov 5 2010 5:09:55 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I could help you make one of those levels if you'd like. Do you have beta or can use a beta save level?

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Ok Found The Music ( duh ) Land To Hard I THink Im Gonna Try Playground Sometime.... Dunno How Its Gonna Work Though

#9 Before February 2015

MageBomb

D-rock2308 wrote:

I could help you make one of those levels if you'd like. Do you have beta or can use a beta save level?

I don't have beta. That's one of the reasons I don't like to make level nowdays, becuase it will be deleted sooner or later. And I also found out Im a terrible designer.

MageBomb 1423759805201627

Board footer