Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Feedback on minis please

I'm going straight to the point. No stories.

I need feedback on my minis in Rainbow Land:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAMCEQAg0a0I

They're all original but has the same level, if not higher, difficulty as Rainbow Roadrage & Are you a god? by EXCrew.

#2 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Re: Feedback on minis please

They are most definitely, NOT hard at all, they aren't even close to rainbow roadrage, let alone are you a god.

Please, test the minigames. You can cheat on almost all of them. Also, don't be afraid to use more room and try to integrate them into some scenery.

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

ilyas3d wrote:

They are most definitely, NOT hard at all, they aren't even close to rainbow roadrage, let alone are you a god.

Please, test the minigames. You can cheat on almost all of them. Also, don't be afraid to use more room and try to integrate them into some scenery.

This is pretty much spot on. The difficulty isn't high at all and you can do most of them by just randomly forcing your way through the arrows. It's nice that you've thought of some new challenges by yourself, but you really need to test them thoroughly.

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Sorry, but there is no such thing as harder than rainbow rage

and yes what ilyas said is true... most of them are kinda easy

#5 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Aiight. I guess it's not harder than Rainbow Roadrage.

I've tweaked the challenges a bit to make them harder. I really want it to be hard but not too hard enough to make avg people ragequit.

Now, any suggestions?

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

yes, much harder //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

almost ragequited on #3

but the last like 3 - 4 got a little easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

but so far your improving

#7 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

New room added. Can you guys please test ALL of the rooms now?

#8 Before February 2015

Alex

Creating levels for the sole purpose of difficult isn't in good spirit, imho.

That being said, most of your level is difficult in a nonfun way, after a few rooms you just go 'ugh, this isn't fun' and leave.

#9 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Thats what I thought when I came to Rainbow Roadrage and Are you a god? No offence.

MaybeNot 1423759915201517

Board footer