Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mistahboi

The Grand Castle

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWURTBYlRTa0I

The Grand Castle is a castle full of minigames with a unique twist every other floor. It's not quite complete, as there is still stuff to add to the map, but it is enough to present. It starts easy, then gradually becomes harder and harder. Curiously, some people who had came during early stages of development could not even get into the castle. I had to, irritatingly, make it easier, even though I could do it without problems. The first floor is just a lounge with furniture, but the rest are unique. Coins are scattered throughout the minigames, which require you to go out of the way to get, but they won't set you back that much.

DRAWBRIDGE - People always seem to quit here. There are many black platforms which become more and more spaced the higher you go up. You must get to the top to open the drawbridge and let yourself and others to enter the castle.
FLOOR 1 (GREY) - It is full of furniture. It is basically a lounge.
FLOOR 2 (GREY) - It is the first stage of minigames. These minigames aren't that hard, but they're a bit challenging. Don't worry, no hook jumps here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
FLOOR 3 (GREEN) - Like I said, every other floor is different. In this case, this is a race which you cannot fall unless the green key is touched. There are two hook jumps, and a single trap, which is a dead-end. Nearly everyone I've seen had went to the dead end. :/ At the end, you will be rewarded with a crown, a blue coin, and the satisfaction of watching your opponents have to reset. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
FLOOR 4 (BLUE) - This is just minigames which all revolve around the use of gravity dots. They are a bit more difficult than FLOOR 2 to some, but I find it easier.
FLOOR 5 (GREEN) - This is another race, except this time, you can fall. It seems people give up after they fall more than 3 times.
FLOOR 6 (PINK) - This floor is semi-hard, with minigames that use Red Doors and Keys.
FLOOR 7 (GREEN) - This is sideways stairs, with checkpoints at the end of each flight. You will always be rewarded with the same thing at the end of every Green Floor, except for FLOOR 9.
FLOOR 8 (RED) - This floor is starting to get hard, with more hook jumps.
FLOOR 9 (GREEN) - This is a pretty easy cannon. You go into a cannon which takes you to a bunch of right gravity arrows, and you must quickly navigate through 3 or 4 hoops to the second cannon checkpoint else restart.
FLOOR 10 (GOLD) - This floor is very challenging, where almost every jump requires a running start.
FLOOR 11 (RAINBOW) - The final floor (besides the roof). This is just a floor consisting of an elevator, a ladder, and 4 sets of stairs.
FLOOR 12 (ROOF) - Only the best of the best will be able to get here. Here in the roof, there are 3 places to go. In the center, there is a treasure room full of coins. On the right is a difficult boss, by me, which will earn you the code if you win 3 times in a row. On the left is different.
COURTYARD - Here is a fountain, two trees, and most important of all, the code. You will earn the right to enter the courtyard once you conquer the castle and defeat the boss 3 times. Professionals are the only ones who can make it here.

2ewp6bs.jpg
Sorry, but the screenshot of the minimap isn't very high resolution, because I cropped to make it like that, since I didn't know how to make it like others.

Last edited by mistahboi (Dec 30 2010 5:40:16 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: The Grand Castle

Many people on these forums do not like: hook jumps, stairs, races, bosses. But I played your level, it was still pretty fun.

edit: I played your level again, but since there was no one else but me, I was stuck at the blue w8 room. You should change that.

Last edited by greenzoid2 (Dec 30 2010 11:02:24 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Re: The Grand Castle

XD

Sorry about that, but maybe I should put something else there so that you'll be able to get through on your own. I'll just give you a rep to make up for it, I guess. XD

mistahboi 1423760106201326

Board footer