Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Silver Star Story (Artist/Minigamer wanted)

Level Link

This is going to be an art level based on the "Lunar" videogames. [The Silver Star(SegaCD), Silver Star Story COMPLETE(PS1/Saturn), Silver Star Harmony(PSP)] I want to mix in a lot of minigames in there without detracting from the artistic value, so expect plenty of key minis.

I REALLY need help with this. There's a lot I want to put into this but I've got very little experience with making creative minis. (There has to be at least 3 E-jumps/hookjumps in there already...) An extra artist would be nice as well. Preferably an anime-style one that has played any of the Lunar games.

If you haven't played any of them, no big deal, you could just get ideas from google, or the Lunar wiki.

Screenies

Minimap:
eeart.png

Dyne Memorial Minigames (that I suck at making)
eescrn.png

Last edited by Nin10mode (Feb 27 2011 7:23:58 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Bossking

Re: Silver Star Story (Artist/Minigamer wanted)

Post some img to we see it without get in

#3 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Added it to the first post.

#4 Before February 2015

Y0shii

hm i like the map, im interrested in helping making mini's simply because im not good at doing art ive made alot of lvls.

#5 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Alright, I'll let you edit the minis in the green cliff, and I'll look for you when more art is done so you can add stuff to that.   A PM with the code is coming shortly. PM me a good time for you to be on, including your timezone.

Thanks in advance!

Nin10mode 1423760938200494

Board footer