Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

shadowbang

NEED HELP BIG MAP

hello im making a map that pirtty much tells u the baisc gravite, jump,keys,ect. for the starting players so they can know all the basics down befor looking like a totle noob in a boss or at minis. i need some great spellers and pepole willing to spend some time on this to help note we will use the HOLE map and its a great world. so take that into considerations befor u offer to jion on my mission. also i have chat so dont try to troll the map i will save offten so if a troll dose get in not much wrok will be lost. the righing will need to fallow a coler coding
purple brick : normle words
brown brick : numbers
green blue brick : direction (left right up down ect.)
white : pirods comas ect.
please use set the colers to your tool bar for a faster reach. if some one is righting that is not true please prove it to them and my self befor u edit it out , also you must put a deminstration for the players to see.
if you jion your name will be regesterd at the top of the map with ether helpers. if you dont do any thing to help your name will not be put down. if you have any questions please sand me a PM or post it on the topic page. thank you for reading this if you dont have chat we will use tinny chat for hackers might telaport to code if i right on map. code will be changed daily, or postly. if i leave please stop working on it none after words will be saved i will put a sighn telling you if im on or not at the time so look there if you dont have chat.

#2 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Re: NEED HELP BIG MAP

Ok, I shall help!!!
Unfortunately, two bad things happened.
1. I couldn't understand what you said about the color coding, too many spelling errors.
2. I don't have chat, or a webcam for tinychat. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Good things:
1. I can help out!!!
2. I can contact you through a live messenger if I need to.

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Re: NEED HELP BIG MAP

i can help but like seymour said i dont have chat or webcam but i haVE GOT A tinychat account i wont troll cuz i dont troll forum lvls.

shadowbang 1423761030200402

Board footer